LOVE-IN Wed WLS Express

Vivian Prouty
on 5/11/11 6:19 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you Waysta,

I keep telling myself it will be OK too.   I just want everything perfect for them but then....life isn't perfect !!!   I know that everything will go fine.    And I have tasted and tasted stuff till I am about sick from it.    I don't want to get on a scale either.   LOL   Maybe a week after the wedding when I have exercised and  got totally back on track....then I will weight.   Have  a blessed weekend.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

TraceyC
on 5/11/11 2:18 am - DFW, TX
Hey You Guys!

We are having career day at school today so I got to help with the dentist sessions. After Friday there's only three more weeks of school. It's going to be hit or miss at best on being able to pick up my kids for therapy.

Hmmm...things I love: I love my family, extended, blood, and blended. I love the people in my life who inspire me to be a better person- Gina, my husband, my kids (biological, bonus, the ones at work who need me).  I love God- who has granted so many miracles in my life lately- Blake, Michael's path to recovery, truly the list is endless when I really think about it. I love my job too- the days that I get to make a difference have more meaning than monetary compensation.

When Dirk and I first got together we'd have his family over on ocassion for birthdays and what not. As soon as the last bite was eaten it seemed like they'd practically run out of the house. It all seemed very odd to me, but hey, I'm the new person, maybe that's the way they do it in their family. Well, the other day when we had all the family over for Mother's Day I noticed that everyone stayed around and talked and had a good time. Later Sunday night I made a comment to Dirk that it felt better to me that everyone seems more comfortable around me and actually stays for a bit (you know its always about me, right?) He let me know that its because I make them all feel welcome and that they get along with me so well. Turns out that his exwife was pretty hateful to his family. They had gotten so used to scrambling to leave to give her space and now they are finally realizing that they are actually WELCOME in our home. Makes me sad that they used to feel that way. Even if I had issues with them (which I don't) I still have enough respect that they are his parents/family and the kids' family and if for nobody else THEY need to spend time together. 

Oh yeah- I love my band! I am down almost four pounds since Saturday. I really need a fill, but its not scheduled until the 4th. I am running 16 miles a week and eating right. I really want to get rid of the baby weight before our cruise in November. 

AND...I LOVE YOU GUYS! 
Tracey 

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/11/11 3:08 am - Burleson, TX
TRACEY--16 miles a week??? Dang....you make me look like the slacker I AM....okay...where you want to meet up Saturday morning???????? We need to get The Princess Crew into gear, and YOU are the one to do it, our most gracious Nazi Princess Trainer!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

TraceyC
on 5/11/11 3:55 am - DFW, TX
The Lake? We are going to the lake house for the weekend. We're heading out Friday afternoon. Our boat needs new freeze plugs (something they do to winterize it but still need in summer??) IDK, but they have to be reinstalled, so our boat is down until we get the boat service guy back out. You're welcome to come out and hang with me on dry land though. 

I could go Sunday afternoon when we come home too.  

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

mwy
on 5/11/11 10:45 am
I love the fact that Norma is coming to the Mississippi Gulf Coast!  We're going to Oak Alley Plantation Friday and to the French Quarter in New Orleans Saturday with my crazy funnee BFF.  I got her a room at one of the resorts on the Redneck Riviera and we're going to gamble Saturday night.  I can't wait.  I hope we win!!! 

*waves at Dana*

Hey Girl!  I'm going to Houston in the Fall to see Kimmie and Russ.  Maybe we can have lunch on my way through?  

*waves at Viv*

Hope the wedding is wonderful!

Mary
cajungirl
on 5/11/11 11:54 pm
(((Mary))) y'all have fun in New Awlins!  I've NEVER been to Oak Alley and really want to get there sometimes soon. 

Yes when you pass through give me a shout we can meet up for lunch.

Y'all have fun!

Oh are you going to the OH Convention in September in New Orleans?  I'm really trying to make that happen.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 50 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 435 views