LOVE-IN Wed WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 5/10/11 7:38 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Who do you love? What do you love? I love this song and have been playing it in my head for over a week now- Do you remember it?

It Ain't Nothing
by Keith Whitley

My boss is the bosses son
And that makes for a real long day
And when that day is finally done
I'm facin' forty-thousand cars on the interstate
Feelin' lower than a well digger's shoes
Knee deep in a mess of blues
But those blues just fade away when I hear my baby say,

It ain't nothin' a little bit of love won't fix
It ain't nothin' but a scratch a little bit of love can stitch
It ain't nothin' a little bit of love can't heal
Your love makes me feel,
No matter what hand life deals
It ain't nothin'
It ain't nothin'

It was written all over her face
She was about to climb the walls
She said you gotta get me out of this place
'Cause even Cinderella got to go to the ball
If you multiply hell times three
That's what this day's been like for me
I said honey we'll do the town
Just don't let it get you down

'Cause it ain't nothin' a little bit of love won't fix
It ain't nothin' a little bit of love can heal
Your love makes me feel,
It ain't nothin'
It ain't nothin'

It ain't nothin' a little bit of love won't fix
It ain't nothin' a little bit of love can heal
Your love makes me feel,
It ain't nothin'
It ain't nothin'

Alissa A.
on 5/10/11 7:42 pm - Keller, TX
I use the word love alot- I love this show, I love that song, and of course I love my husband and family. I have really tried in the last few years to not use the word hate.
I also love you all very much. Without this extended family I couldn't get up every morning and try to do better. I've been working harder on making better choices and when I see ya'll posting, it gives me support. So thank you for that!

Have a great LOVE-LY Day!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/10/11 8:29 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning ALISSA and all!!! Wednesday already, and I'm just now catching the train. I've been striving to do my "indoor" exercising in the mornings, and it is seriously cutting into my computer time. You'd think someone who gets up at 04:30 could get everything done....but, nope..not the Procrastination Princess..always something that gets left out...

Hmmm...who/what do I LOVE???? Sure not enough time/space here. Of course I love my God, my blood family (usually), my family of choice (always), my BFF, Baby Blake, my morning cup of warm Click,  popcorn (but we broke up-haven't had any in months), Meat Loaf (the food AND the singer), my co-workers, my pouch, the list goes on and on...and somedays I strongly dislike the very same list (with exceptions, of course)...

Busy work day today-better go build up some muscle/energy-many hours and miles to go before the next sleep...

Hope everyone has at least one good WOOHOO happen today!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 5/10/11 8:32 pm - Keller, TX
I know what you mean Gina. I wake at 4:30am each day too and I have a whole hour before I have to be in the shower and yet I'm always running behind!

I miss seeing you!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/10/11 11:00 pm - Burleson, TX
A-miss seeing you too-am seriously in need of peep time. Found out Brayden does NOT have T-ball game this Saturday, so YOU get to planning something-ok? You're such a better planner than me...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 8:36 pm - GA

Who do I love...I am trying to love myself right now.  If you cant love yourself, you cant move on in life...and that is what I am trying to do.  This may take me awhile to do, but I will come back on top.

I also love that I am able to take the next few days off from work.  I am going to Ms. Gulf Coast and visit with an on-line friend that I 'met' on the Plastics board several years ago.  Hopefully we will be able to go to Nawlins one day before the water gets there...LOL  And I think that we are going to a plantation while I am there.  I may try to 'stimulate' the local economy while I am there too.  Oh, and eat lots of steamed seafood...yum...yum!!!

Alissa A.
on 5/10/11 8:39 pm - Keller, TX
I'm glad you're taking a few days off and I hope you have a great time!
cajungirl
on 5/10/11 11:13 pm
Are you meeting up with Mary?  Where is she, does she still post on OH? 

If that's who you are meeting can you tell her I said hi.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 12:38 am - GA

Yes, I am meeting up with Mary...she saw one of my postings on FB recently and so we are finally meeting each other for the first time.  I feel like I have known her for years.  She still posts on OH...I have sometimes on the Plastics board, and I think the Non Surgery board.

I will be sure to tell her that you said 'hello'.

cajungirl
on 5/11/11 12:50 am
Tell Ms. Mary to find me on FB.  I'll check out the non-surgery board and see if I can find her there.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views