Monday (?) WLS Express

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/28/11 3:29 am - Burleson, TX

Ok PHYLLIS-since you're putting this "out here", for us, I'm ASS-U-ME-ing you want our "input"..right???

Ummm..here's my input..it's no secret I've had major regains/losses in this journey called "post WLS life"..forget the liquid diet..Any weight "lost" will be more quickly FOUND, and will bring a host of friends. how many times have we already done THAT???

Go back to what you already KNOW..get your protein in-PLAN your meals-you KNOW what to do. The trick now is to DO IT. I challenge to be accountable-truly accountable-to one other person-for a solid week-does not have to be ME-just someone you trust-text/FB/whatever to that person when you're feeling "weak", or when you do something GREAT and need to BRAG..or if you're really feeling froggy, just come right here to the the TMB and SHOUT OUTLOUD TO ALL OF US !!!!

I hope you know I am here for you, no matter what!!!! We all fall--falling is easy..getting back up requires courage-and help

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

beckyhagens
on 11/28/11 11:25 am - New Braunfels, TX
you dared me. And I did it!

Love you!

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/28/11 4:16 pm - Burleson, TX
BECKY-the dare was for the TUESDAY train-you nut-so peeps would SEE it-now I gotta DARE you again!!! Sheesh..crap!!!..lol

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Lalocaweta
on 11/28/11 1:45 am - Spicewood, TX
Posting two days in a row....Yeah for me....

Due to have pre-op registration tomorrow for another abalation. They are hoping to get it done before the bleeding gets to be like it was a couple of years ago. What fun....But, hopefully we can then get a handle on this anemia stuff.

That said....going to try and eat 3 meals today. Ate 1/2 a breakfast taco this morning and pondering lunch right now. Need to plan for dinner also. Somedays I miss the TV dinner meals!

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Phyllis M.
on 11/28/11 2:19 am - Irving, TX
(((((((((((Huggs)))))))))))) Good luck to you -    When I had my cryoablation (1 mo prior to WLS) I blead heavy for about 2-3 months - I'm sure that the LOVENOX shots didn't help that at all !! 
2 week check up - my doc nixed that........I turned over the leftover needles to him ......gladly!!  :)

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Cindy Mc
on 11/28/11 2:50 am - Ovilla, TX

Hello out there!!!
Well I am pretty sure that I posted about losing my mother on October 30th. But Thanksgiving was a little tough. First one and all. Plus it was the first Birthday I have had without her.
I am with a lot of the people who are no longer in the honeymoon stage of this whole game. I am trying very hard to work on it and get it handled but with all the stress and stuff that have been going on since last Nov. with my mother's back surgery then the whole year of trying to take care of her I have put on some poundage.
I just need to get back to basics too and might try the liquid diet for a week or at least a few days and see if that will kick start me.
I am sorry for all the ones that have also lost parents right here at the holidays. It is definately a different experience.
Alyssa, I do know Kim Troxell and she is a wonderful person. I have known her for over 12 years and even though I haven't seen much of her in a long time. We do still keep in touch with each other.
I will try to encourage her to check us out too.
I am so proud of her for finally realizing that this was a necessary step in her life. The yo yo dieting with her and me went back a long way.
Kim is definately a sweet heart. I believe that she lives in Kennedale.
Ok that is all for me now. Later gaters.

Cindy Mc

Phyllis M.
on 11/28/11 4:14 am - Irving, TX

Hi Cindy !! ((((((((huggss))))))))))

WANNA TEAM UP!  We can do this !!     469-417-0154 unlimited text !     hehehe  

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Alissa A.
on 11/28/11 8:56 am - Keller, TX
(((Cyndi))) I'm so sorry for your loss. The holidays def make it harder. Thanksgiving was the first holiday after my husband passed away 10 years ago. I found that doing things differently helped some. But, what I really was suprised at was how the day of wasn't nearly as hard as the days following. So, I'm saying prayers and sending hugs your way.
Liz_G_Tx
on 11/28/11 9:17 am
hey Cindy,
Nice to see you! Im sure you posted about losing your mom and I just missed it. So please accept my tardy condolences on your loss. I remember when you posted about your mom's back surgery (how i remember THAT and not this.. dont ask) and how you have been taking care of her. Im so sorry for your loss. Please try to take care of you while dealing with your grief over your mom. 
Thinking of you
liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/28/11 4:25 pm - Burleson, TX

Woohoo!!! Cindy Mc in the house!! Well..on the train!! You know what I mean..I don't think I've "seen" you since your birthday, on FB.

I know every "first" is so hard after the loss of a loved one. We adjust, because we have to, and traditions change (like my sister now makes MamMaw's prize banana pudding ALMOST as good as the original). We treasure the present, and preserve/share the memories with future generations.

A few days of liquids may help "restart" your BRAIN, but we all know what works on the BODY-right? We're all here, to help, in ANY way we can. For myself, it's a daily struggle, be it food, water or exercise-very rarely do I get all 3 "right" in any given day.

Again-soooooooooooo good to see you HERE!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 41 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 115 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views