Monday (?) WLS Express

Vivian Prouty
on 11/28/11 9:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom Cindy.    Losing a parent is NEVER easy and you will miss her forever.     Mine has been gone 5 yrs. this coming Jan.    Still hurts around the holidays, her birthday etc.    I agree with Alissa...do something different for the holidays.    Her not being with you will still be in your mind and thoughts but it does help not to do everything the same as when she was with you.    Glad to see you back here on the TMB.    Also glad to see all our vets back here posting.    Have a blessed holiday season and we are ALL here for you if you need us.

Hugs andn blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

meggieintx
on 11/29/11 3:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Oh Cindy, my heart goes out to you on the passing of your mother. Having just lost my mother November 18th , I can truly understand the grief and heartbreak you are going through. Getting back to work has helped some although many of my customers were her friends their support, my Oh family, chosen family andnatural family have been my saviors. Do not be suprisede if a silly something brings tears to your eyes. I have quit wearing mascara an eyeliner for the time being so I will not look like a racoon. My prayers are with you and hope you find inner piece and grow stronger every day. Keep her alive in your heart, she is still watching over you!! Meggie
Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 11/28/11 3:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hello Gina and TMB,

My monday started out BAD today.   I bought a new Christmas Tree friday at Sam's Club.   When I put it up on saturday two rows of the pre strung lights didn't come on....then they did.   Well this AM when I turned the tree on the lights did NOT work.   SO I undecorated it.....took it apart and back to Sam's we went.   Needless to say with my BAD luck....there were NO more.   SO I had to drive to Arlington to get another one.    Hopefully this one will continue to work properly.   LOL    Got a phone call on saturday from my middle son's old druggle GF.    UGH Not a good thing.   I was in such shock I didn't know what to say to her.    She wants to come see us when she is in town for Christmas.   My son said to just not answer the phone when she calls.   I am tempted to text her and tell her to forget us and him.   He has MOVED on and has a new, Christian GF that is precious !!!  Best of all is she understands him ( her cousin is in TC with him and her ex fiancee was a addict ).    I am at a loss.   I know the ex GF will probably show up on my doorstep.   I am tempted to text her and tell her that she is moved on and so have we and she should just not waste her time coming to my home.   Gotta pray about this one.   Anyway great weekend other than that phone call.    Prayers for Dana and Meggie for the upcominging Christmas holidays.    Prayers also for Saundra and her family and her Daddy's health.   Praying for God's healing in his body,     Everyone have a wonderful week.   Love you guys !!!    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Alissa A.
on 11/28/11 8:59 am - Keller, TX
I'd def send her a text wishing her the best but that you won't be answering the door if she knocks. Hope the tree holds out for you now that you replaced it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 41 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 115 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views