I'm Freaking Out! Oh No!

Denise M.
on 12/28/03 2:20 am - Taylorsville, UT
I'm really worried. My surgery is tomorrow morning and I'm so afraid it's going to be postponed. I weighed myself and I've gained weight. I've been walking more to get my cardiovascular system as healthy as possible before the surgery and now I've gained weight!! I was specifically told not to gain weight and now I am freaking out. I don't want to have top wait anymore than I already have. Please, can anyone help me with this? Did anyone have this same problem? I am so anxious about having to go home relatively "empty-handed" from the hospital tomorrow morning. Help me! Denise (Hopefully) Open RNY 12/29/03
Kaye A.
on 12/28/03 8:41 am - Brigham City, UT
Denise, Don't freak out! take some deep breaths. No one weighs you before surgery, they sure didn't weigh anyone I know. You will be fine and the surgery will get done. Breathe in, breathe out!
TashaBeach
on 12/29/03 6:47 am - Holladay, UT
Settle down... you are worrying for nothing... that just comes natural because you are going in tomorrow... oh, today! I'm sure you are sitting back in your bed after surgery trying to feel better and the surgeyr is all over right now! yahoo! Let us know how you are doing! Tash
Most Active