Fair Oaks Hospital

Sharon Q.
on 1/30/06 7:17 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
I've been admitted as of yesterday. Surgeon did xrays of tummy/chest and a gallbladder ultrasound. The gallbladder looks good, so it stays, BUT............and this is just how David said it was with him...........I have an internal hernia which is causing the bowel to come through where it's not supposed to be and to strangulate. Dr. M will be doing surgery to correct this afternoon. Meanwhile I got me some good drugs, and I'm chillin. No food for like 3 days now, and I'm starving!! I can't seem to access my regular email from here, so if you'd like to send me a message please send it to SQUECHatGETWELLNETWORKdotTV. Thanks so much guys for all your love and support in this very crazy time. I love you all so much!!!!! Xoxoxooxoxoxoox Sharon
TammyNVA
on 1/30/06 7:48 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Sharon!!! Prayers and love being sent your way Take care sweety and hope to hear from you soon!! Hugs, Tammy
Jen_G
on 1/30/06 7:49 pm - in, VA
I've been thinking about you all day! I wish you well in your surgery. Hopefully everything will be great when it's over! Jen
Sharon Q.
on 1/30/06 8:00 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girly!! Did you tak to Bob last night? He was supposed to call you and give you my # here. I know he was tired and had to get the kids though. My # here is 703-391-4519. Call anytime. Ok, going back to sleepyyyyyyyy. XOXOXOXO Love ya man!! Sharon
Jen_G
on 1/30/06 8:22 pm - in, VA
No he didn't...guess I'll have to kick his butt next time I see him. I'll give you a call later since you are going back to sleep now. I'll stop by tonight! send me an email with your room number! Jen
Sharon Q.
on 1/31/06 12:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I am in room 519!!! Can;t wait to see ya! XOXOXOXOXOXO A Very Drugged Sharon
Susan E.
on 1/30/06 7:59 pm - Purcellville, VA
Oh my, You sound like you have been having a tough time. Your in my thoughts. take care . We are all thiking about you. Susan
lookin2lose2
on 1/30/06 8:52 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Sharon, Praise God that they finally know what the problem is and it's being fixed. I'm so glad you are comfortable and before you know I hope you are back up and running! You take good care and know I'm praying for your speedy recovery. Jean
KathieKathie
on 1/30/06 9:49 pm - Manassas, VA
OMG!!! Well, thank God they persisted in trying to find the problem! THAT is a relief! Sounds like the hard part is behind, it's all downhill from here! Let us know when you're going to be released, mmkay? I can't come by the hospital tonight, but darnit, I'll be there tomorrow if you're still in. hugs, Kathie
Sharon Q.
on 1/31/06 12:38 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Girlfriend!!! Should probably still be here tomorrrow, AND I'd love to see you!!! Please do come!! If that changes I'll email you and let you know. If I don't see you then I'll see you out dancing real soon!!! XOXOXOOXOOXOOXOXOOXO Sharon Who is very drugged!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2191 views