Senseless questions, wanna play?

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 6:58 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning friends - I woke up in a cloudy state'a mind - been pumping cold/flu drugs ALL week! Good lord, what was that CRUD that was going around in Richmond? It has kicked my entire families butt and I've been sick with it ALL week with no end in site! Anyway - since I'm having problems completing 'meaningful thoughts', I decided to go with senseless stuff instead! If you wanna join me in the fog just cut and paste the following questions into your post and answer to your hearts content. 1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? 3) What's in your CD Player right now? 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Where? 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? Have fun - I'll cut and paste my answers below! - Lei .
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 7:06 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. My answers: 1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? Uh - that's easy - BACON, 2 days ago! Oh and it WAS on purpose, it's the only way Paul likes to eat it. (ewwwwwwwwww) 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? Caring, Funny and Loud! 3) What's in your CD Player right now? 6 CD Shuffler in the car: Delbert Mclinton (blues/rock) Kea'lii Raechel (Hawaiian) Usher (Hip Hop) *****cat Dolls (Hip Hop) Johnny Lang (Blues) MTV's "Now" #20 (variety of Hip Hop artists) 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? King Kong - absolutely AWESOME, special effects were out of this world - I highly recommend it. Grrrrrrr - even if it did leave me crying like a baby at the end. 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Where? Yes - Scotland for two weeks, last year, when my hubby's sub docked. Looks like Italy this year with his next deployment. Although traveling is fun and a plus, I'd much rather have him HOME with me and not gone for 6 months at a time. [sigh]. 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? If you ask me? Anytime I'm awake! If you ask my hubby? Anytime I'm asleep! 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? FOUR days straight in Vegas about 15 years ago. We landed at noon and literally never went to sleep the entire time we were there! Saved it for the plane ride home! 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? Uh - well, they're actually our 4-legged-babies! We have two big ol' fat tub of lards, also known as cats. Sir Peanut Head and Big Kahuna! 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? Leaded ALL the way, or don't even bother fillin' my cup up! 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? Anything the Ben&Jerry boys can dream up - I'm willing to eat. The chunkier the better! I love the 'scream that's LOADED with additional calories from nuts, candies, cookies, etc. Who needs a spoon? Get me a fork! [sigh] which is why I only allow myself TWO trips a year to the Stone Cold Creamery! .
Susan E.
on 2/2/06 8:09 pm - Purcellville, VA
O K I'll play too 1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? My finger, ouch 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? dependable,honest,silly 3) What's in your CD Player right now? Faith Evans and Rick James greatest hits (I know I'm a Super Freak) 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? Just cant remember, its been that long... 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Where? Canada and all of the Caribbean islands numerous times. Its a bit eaiser to say the one I have not been to St. Vincent, St Kitts and Nevi. But they are on my list. I am a junkie. 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? When I am sitting on the beach, any beach. Put a drink in my hand and I am even happier. 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? Last October in NYC 50 hours, just too much to do. Not enough time. 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? German Shepherd named Emma 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? Unleaded International House flavored coffee that I add my morning protein too, I know Boring. Suger free too 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? Well, If I could eat it again. Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey, good stuff. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 8:12 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Then bring your cute butt over here to OUR beach - We live about 8 miles from the boardwalk and Im thinking we could get Paul to wait on us as we're checking out the hot bod's, er, I mean the tourists and stuff. Heck, we could prolly even snap our fingers and get Paul to fetch us a drink, complete with the cute lil umbrellas! Soooooooooooo - when should we expect you?
Susan E.
on 2/2/06 8:29 pm - Purcellville, VA
As soon as the weather warms up I am so ready, just say the word and I'm there. I'm gonna sneak in 5 days next week at Daytona Beach just to get sun, sand and fun fix in. Mood adjustment. (ha ha ) In April I'm headed back to the Southern Caribbean so March is open for me. So hurry up and warm those Va Beach days up, cuz I'ma coming down. I love a umbrella in a drink. Susan
lawoman
on 2/2/06 10:52 pm - Hellertown, PA
Morning hun! Sorry to hear you are all sick. I stayed away from the "bug" my whole family is sick at home, maybe I just passed it along to them! Hope all is well, take care and talk soon! Luv ya LA 1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? Toast 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? laid-back, easy going 3) What's in your CD Player right now? Eminem, Curtain Call 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? Munich 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Where? Well the Virgin Islands, if you consider that out of the country. 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? Morning I guess.....after a long night with the man of my dreams... 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? more than 24 hours...not fun though! 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? yeah I have a cat and a dog, the cat is a stray and the dog is a springer spaniel. 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? leaded!! 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla if I had to pick
TammyNVA
on 2/2/06 7:23 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Let's give this a try... I love senseless first thing in the morning 1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? Myself... still have the mark of the roasting pan that slipped from my hand and **branded** me about 3 weeks ago! 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? loving, sincere, driven (that was hard!) 3) What's in your CD Player right now? either Heart or the Eagles (I've been nostaligic lately) 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? King Kong... I'm with ya' Lei, although I had my eyes covered most of the end because I was QUEEZY from the shots of being up high! 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Where? Well, last spring to Cancun (honeymoon)... also used to LIVE in the Philippines (ex was Navy)... best international vacaton was Hong Kong/Bankok. 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? Early morning, evening when I get home... actually I'm not much of a bad mood person. 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? I'm not much of a night owl... maybe 36 hours but that could be stretching it! 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? 3 precious kitty sisters... Pixel aka Pixy (seen on my pic as a baby), Sassy, and Jade aka Jader 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? If I'm drinkin' it, it's leaded... why even bother otherwise?? 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? Is there a bad one??? Haven't had any post-op, but honestly I loved banana splits with lots of gunk on them! That was my last before WLS. Tammy
Christine Hood
on 2/2/06 7:35 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? rice 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? caring, smart & silly 3) What's in your CD Player right now? colin raye (in the house) & mary j blige (car) 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? King Kong 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Where? nope 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? when i'm in the mall with money to spare!! 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? 2 days...stayed out all night in NY and then had to drive back to VA Beach (I don't recommend it at all!!) 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? yup...2 kitty cats 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? is there a purpose for unleaded? 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? don't really do ice cream...coconut sorbet
Smukums
on 2/2/06 7:52 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Lei! It was great meeting you briefly when you were here in richmond. I love surveys like this...here ya go.. 1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? I guess it would be toast for the hubby - he likes his dark! 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? quiet, caring, and loving 3) What's in your CD Player right now? a mix cd that I made for our wedding last year 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? It was king kong - and i agree with everyone else - it was awesome! Made me cry at the end! 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Where? No never been out of the country - I just flew for the first time last week and loved it so now the possibilities are endless! 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? usually any part of the day - i am not in a grumpy mood much 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? Well i use to work nights and last october I stayed up about 46 hours and I wouldn't suggest that to anyone in the world! It hurt! 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? My husband and I have two dogs - a 2 year old husky and a 5 year old dachsund. We also have five birds - anyone want them? We are trying to find a new home for them! 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? unfortantly, i dont drink coffee. i have tried when i was working nights but I could never aquire the taste for it. 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? anything with peanut butter and caramel! Thanks - this was fun! Nicole
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 7:52 pm - Henrico, VA
Morning Lei 1) What's the last thing you burned in the kitchen? toast 2) Describe yourself in THREE words (only)? ready for weekend! 3) What's in your CD Player right now? Jodee Messina 4) Last movie you saw at the Theater? good question 5) Ever been out of the country on vacation? Yes Where? Mexico 6) When is the best time to catch you in a good mood? Anytime 7) What's the latest or longest you've ever stayed up? All night 8) Do you have any pets? What kind? not any more 9) Coffee - leaded or unleaded? none.....decaf diet pepsi 10) Favorite flavor of ice cream? dreyer's oreo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2191 views