Where did you get small silverware?

Shelly H.
on 4/16/08 10:46 am - Norman, OK
My surgeon and nutritionist request that I get small silverware/flatware to use. What do you use? I've found a child's set made by Oneida (for once not a baby set), but is there something else that you use? I've been searching online and not found much yet. Thanks in advance! 
Blessings and Best Wishes! Shelly

I'm a 52.5 yr. old female with chronic illness ... exercising and riding a bike daily! : )

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/08 10:48 am - Independence, LA
i got mine from my surgeon, as a gift.  they are just a infant set. hugs, cougar
Shelly H.
on 4/16/08 11:01 am - Norman, OK
Thanks! Do they work OK for you to use with your meals? Are the handles too short?

I'm a 52.5 yr. old female with chronic illness ... exercising and riding a bike daily! : )

BarbD
on 4/16/08 11:01 am - IL
VSG on 12/11/07 with
I got my small seafood forks and long-handled small baby spoons on eBay.
Shelly H.
on 4/16/08 11:04 am - Norman, OK
Thank you. I go look on ebay for seafood forks and long handled baby spoons.

deciduousfruit
on 4/16/08 11:09 am - Portland, OR
VSG on 03/24/08 with
When I was still down in Texas I found these great parfait spoons at Dillards (Dept. Store). They're FiestaWare brand and were on sale so they may be discontinuing them but they had a nice small spoon end with a regular/longish handle. I like em since theyre not so childishly tiny (or decorated with alphabets and animals : D ) They also come in some lovely colors.
Shelly H.
on 4/16/08 11:15 am - Norman, OK
Thanks so much! I'll check at our local Dillard's this week, too. Yep, I'm not so much into  having Big Bird on my silverware....  or Ernie and Bert for that matter. ; )

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/08 11:12 am - NJ
 I know this is something you probably wouldn't want to do... but you should buy baby products. Small baby feeding forks,spoons, bowls, cups and plates. I personally have never seen them made of anything but plastic, unless they were for show (decorations). Just a thought!
Shelly H.
on 4/16/08 11:16 am - Norman, OK
Thank you for the suggestion. If I could find some that I can hold on to and that doesn't have storybook characters, I might buy them. ; )

LKH
on 4/16/08 11:14 am - CO
You can find several different kinds of baby flatware at Amazon.com.  Also look at egg spoons.  Lots of good options there!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 99 views