Complications from my sisters surgery - Dr Almanza Reyes: Tijuana Mexico

jenni80
on 6/3/10 2:57 am
Ok well then the company dosent cover it,  it dosent really matter, my point is dont knock what people have to do when they are self pay.  Its so easy to say oh dont do this when you have insurance to cover everything.

Jeanette  

Maintaining Cindy
on 6/2/10 4:48 pm, edited 6/2/10 5:11 pm
**edited to remove swearing...**

Ok OM I HAVE to say a few things!

1)  Some of us can only get the surgery in Mexico because that is the only place we can afford to get it.  You judge us for our money troubles?  Not Cool...
2)  Some of us are desperate enough to take the risk.  You judge us for our desperation?  Again just so not cool...
3)  You say
"Each and every one of the surgeons down there have had at least one such case in the last couple of years (discussed on these forums)."  B/S, when has my surgeon had a leak, and how the heck would you know about it, if he did?
4)  Oh and thanks so much for checking over my bloodwork for me when I asked for help.  You spew your knowledge and your experience so freely, but when someone asks for help, you tell them to get lost.  You santamonious pompas ass...
5)  I've put up with your rudeness in order to gain some of your knowledge.  I no longer trust your point of view, now that I know first hand you are talking through your butt.

Sorry if this offends anyone, this is between OM and ME.  I am tucking it in here, rather than slaming him in a post all of his very own.

jenni80
on 6/3/10 2:58 am
So true!

Jeanette  

Valerie G.
on 2/7/15 10:54 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Took the words right outta my mouth.   There are so may more to learn from that aren't as pompous.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

babsintx
on 6/2/10 1:35 am - GA
Hello,

I am so sorry for your sister and everything that has happened to you. I will say a prayer.

Babs

Ms Shell
on 6/2/10 1:59 am - Hawthorne, CA
You are in our prayers.  Do you know with the surgery if they still did a leak test at some point?  THAT is the MOST important thing for ANYONE who is considering ANY WLS.

God bless you during this time my friend.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Prissy4115
on 6/2/10 11:54 am
Ms Shell,

They "supposedly" did a leak test prior to her leaving BUT then again the "housekeeper" removes the drain??

Go Figure!! 

Thanks for the prayers! God Bless You!
Ms Shell
on 6/3/10 12:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
Oh wow darlin I am so so so sorry and you will stay lifted.  Please let us know WHEN she's better.  Just know that I have seen SEVERAL folks survive leaks, even one lady who posts on the board had a HORRIBLE experience and told us. 

Keep praying.  God bless you too!

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Renee B.
on 6/2/10 2:12 am
I am praying for Beverly. Does she have children?  How old is she?  I am sorry you all are going through this nightmare. Please let us know how her recovery is going.
Love,
Renee
emeraldskye
on 6/2/10 2:27 am - Vancouver, Canada
Oh how horrible.  I'm so sorry that Beverly has to go through all of this.  I just hope that at some point she will be okay.
            Plus an additional 42.2lbs pre op! Starting weight 300lbs.                 
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views