Being brave - pics of my batwing arms and tummy...and some before and afters

Boscogirl
on 9/27/10 1:27 am - TX

Mandy, you are stunningly beautiful!!  Your arms look just like mine and I DO NOT consider that batwings at all! lol  It is just a tiny bit loose if you hold your arms up like that, which in real life, when do you go around with with your arms up like that??  Stop being so hard on yourself and enjoy your new hot bod!!  Oh, and your hubs is adorable!! :D

Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
Anon ymous
on 9/27/10 5:25 am, edited 9/27/10 5:27 am
You look super hot! I can only hope my arms look as good as yours do when I'm that close to goal.  I'm going to take your advice and work on my muscles!

Can I just ask, how long were you overweight before you had your sleeve?

Mandyplus2 ..
on 9/27/10 5:43 am - GA
I've struggled with my weight ever since middle school, but I was just a little overweight. I didn't become morbidly obese until around 19 years old (when I got my first job and could buy myself whatever food I wanted..and I wanted everything!). Then I've yo-yo'ed ever since. I've lost 85 lbs on my own before getting down to 185 which is when I met my husband, but I quickly gained it all back within a couple of years. Then I lost about 60 lbs before I had my daughter (I have PCOS and was on metformin and dexamethasone) because I knew losing weight would help with fertility. I gained a lot with her but quickly dropped it all plus 5 lbs within a year after having her. When she was 12 months I got pregnant with my son and gained 70-ish lbs and never was able to lose much of that.

That's the long answer. The short answer is for as long as I can remember, with only very short periods of time where I was only obese/overweight and not morbidly obese.

(I'm 39 years old)
 5'8" - 40 years old

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views