Jimbovsg's pics! Finally!. Pre-ops take note!! 285lbs GONE! (long)

jimbovsg
on 2/12/11 1:14 am
Thanks!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

SuperRN597
on 2/11/11 11:42 pm
AWESOME!!!  Way to go, Jimbo!!  You have inspired me to not give up on my ultimate goal.   You stayed with the basics and proved it can be done.  I am fast approaching my 1yr surgery aniversary and I am not going to make the goal I had planned, but I will have lost 180 pounds by then so I am proud of that.  I hope that by the time I am 18 months out I will be to goal as I have 70 pounds to go to my ultimate goal.  I will continue to cheer for you as I plug along.  I hope to keep seeing you post your progress as it helps me stay on course.

So proud of you and Dr. C's team/program.
 Sharon 
Consult date 1/11/10   Weight 398.5     Surgery date 3/1/10  Weight 374
HW 400+     CW 196.6    Dr. GW <200   My GW 150

jimbovsg
on 2/12/11 1:26 am
On February 12, 2011 at 7:42 AM Pacific Time, SuperRN597 wrote:
AWESOME!!!  Way to go, Jimbo!!  You have inspired me to not give up on my ultimate goal.   You stayed with the basics and proved it can be done.  I am fast approaching my 1yr surgery aniversary and I am not going to make the goal I had planned, but I will have lost 180 pounds by then so I am proud of that.  I hope that by the time I am 18 months out I will be to goal as I have 70 pounds to go to my ultimate goal.  I will continue to cheer for you as I plug along.  I hope to keep seeing you post your progress as it helps me stay on course.

So proud of you and Dr. C's team/program.
Thanks!  I feel it is important to set goals.....don't have to be "scale" related....get in more protein, move more, drink more water, stay "low carb",  get more sleep, etc.  The good thing about these "mini goals"  is........they "reset" everyday!  Most important is......don't beat yourself up,   if you don't meet "goals"  This is a "slooow" dance!   It took us years to gain it.......might take us awhile to lose it too!  Good luck!  Keep up the good work! 

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Miss_C
on 2/11/11 11:43 pm - Southern, CA
VSG on 01/31/11 with
I have to say......after reading this post and going to your profile,  I got the strongest urge to clap and cheer for you......ok confession, it wasn't just an urge but I actually did that lol. You have come so successfully far in your journey which is not only awesome for you but when sharing your story becomes such a valuable inspiration and motivator to others. You rock jimbo, I wish you nothing but success all the way down to your personal goal!!! 
*Hugs* Missy

January Sleevers:
 http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Jansleeves/discussion/

Consult Weight 254             SW 212          CW 154           GW 120 

Ask Not What Your Sleeve Can Do For You But What You Can Do For Your Sleeve!

jimbovsg
on 2/12/11 1:27 am
thanks! Missy.

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

hmahler
on 2/11/11 11:57 pm - Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Jimbo,

You are amazing and such an inspiration!  My BMI was nearly 71 when I started and I hope to be where you are at 17 months.  I shall use your example to keep me going.

Hally

Check out my blog at
www.mahlersonsafari.blogspot.com   

jimbovsg
on 2/12/11 1:30 am
On February 12, 2011 at 7:57 AM Pacific Time, hmahler wrote:
Jimbo,

You are amazing and such an inspiration!  My BMI was nearly 71 when I started and I hope to be where you are at 17 months.  I shall use your example to keep me going.

Hally
Thanks!  You are doing awesome.  You WILL be where you want to be......before you know it!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

MrsClaus09
on 2/12/11 12:07 am
CONGRATS Jimbo!!! You should be SOOOOO proud!!!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
jimbovsg
on 2/12/11 1:32 am
On February 12, 2011 at 8:07 AM Pacific Time, MrsClaus09 wrote:
CONGRATS Jimbo!!! You should be SOOOOO proud!!!
Than you !  I hope you get an early Christmas gift soon!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Jennchap
on 2/12/11 12:19 am - CA
Way to go kid!
You're a ******g machine!!!!
Im gonna hop on that tricycle right behind. I wanna feel the BURN!!!!
Ride till ya die!!!!!
LOL 

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views