Old Habits

steph2424
on 3/31/11 9:06 pm, edited 3/31/11 9:09 pm
So I am 8 mos. out and for the last month or so I have been struggling with the old habits that led me in to having WLS to begin with. I just want to eat everything in sight. And no, I don't mean the stuff that is good for me. I mean the bad stuff.  Fried fish, taco bell, chips n salsa., etc. This insanity has to stop!!! I still want to lose 50 more lbs. and will never reach my goal if I keep this up. Has anyone else gone through this?? If so, how did you get back on track and start losing again??

steph2424
on 3/31/11 9:10 pm
just updated my ticker..I have actually lost 100 lbs. but still have at least 50 more to go.

cattywompos
on 3/31/11 9:44 pm
First off...Kudos in losing 100lbs that is awesome!!  I have no great words of wisdom but only the suggestion that make sure that these things are not around you as best as you can.  Assuming you are chosing to go to Taco Bell...choose somewhere else...assuming you have chips and salsa in the house...get it out. You can do this, you can make better choices for yourself.  Most importantly, don't beat yourself up for the past when you did make bad choices look to the future with better choices.  You are not alone, we all make bad choices from time to time but we have to get back on the band wagon and play. Good luck!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 74 views