Gah! I want to scream! So happy!

amandamercedes22
on 4/7/11 8:28 am - CA
Yesterday was such a HUGE day for me. Let me start off by saying that everything has been happening SO fast, I can barely keep up! Really, I didn't think my WLS process was going to be so quick.

Ok, so back to yesterday. Yesterday, my surgeon's office called and we scheduled my surgery!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

May 5th, 2011

So, It took 2 weeks from my first consultation/appointment to get my Ins approval and surgery date.

Now, I have to go to so many appointments for the pre-op stuff. I am really worried that my job will have a problem with my days off from work. They haven't said anything to me personally but, I would hate it if they were just hiding their contempt.

Anyways, I am exhausted... so much going on and so much stress but, I am really excited and nervous... 29 more days! :)

MELMEL308
on 4/7/11 8:31 am - PA
WOW...congrats!
katier825
on 4/7/11 8:37 am
 I'm excited for you!  Congrats!
3sweetpeas
on 4/7/11 8:37 am - Tehachapi, CA
Congrats! It will be here before you know it!
Tamara
Highest BMI & Weight during VSG journey -- 44.5 / 259
Current BMI & Weight -- 37.8 / 220

vjb1952
on 4/7/11 8:43 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
Congratulations on your approval and scheduling!  Nice when things happen sooo smoothly.  Before you know it, you'll be prepping for surgery and the big day will be here!  Keep us posted.  Best wishes as you continue along this journey,  Viv 

vjb1952

foodlover
on 4/7/11 9:37 am
I hope it all works out for you.  congrats!
ahleeeshah
on 4/8/11 4:42 am
Congrats! I made this post a month ago and thought people were crazy when they said it would be here before I knew it. If you would've asked me a week into it I would've said it's been too long and I want to get it done, but now I feel like it was just yesterday that I posted it. It'll feel like forever, but once it's here, you'll think "Well, that wasn't bad at all!"

10 days for me!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views