What do you eat 1 mo. post op

teetee126
on 4/15/11 12:59 pm
Can you give me some examples of what you eat when you go back to regular food?  Do you eat the crap (hamburgers,pizza,french fries) or do you just do the healthy diet?  Let me know because I want to loose as much as possible.!!!!

sleeve genie
on 4/15/11 1:05 pm - Alhambra, CA
If you want to be successful you will eliminate foods like hamburgers, fries, pizza,  all the bad food should be a no no.   Maybe some day in the future you can allow yourself a treat once in a while, but right now you want to make healthy food choices.   Protein first (always)  lots of fluids (always)  take your time,  chew chew chew  incorporate exercise into your life.   Best wishes for continued success  :o)  jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

teetee126
on 4/15/11 1:15 pm
Thanks :( Oh well no pizza for me! lol I'll suffer to look as good as I want!

sleeve genie
on 4/15/11 1:18 pm - Alhambra, CA
good girl,  feeling and looking good is definatly worth the sacrafices we make  :o)  Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 2:11 pm
Your Dr should have some kind of a menu or guide as to what to eat so you add your foods in properly.  I am one month out and was able to add toast or crackers to my diet.  I used to love toast but I had some the other day and it just didnt have the same appeal so I ate about half a piece and was done.  I didn't have a problem with it in my tummy like some do but it just didn't taste as good as I remembered it.
teetee126
on 4/15/11 3:04 pm
Yeah, I went to mexico and they only gave me up to week 4.  After that I am on my own..so I am trying to get as much info as possible.

harleybella
on 4/15/11 5:14 pm
you can always make healthy pizzas!! Eggface website has some great healthy pizza recipies!!!
VSG on 4/4/11!!
Starting/Surgery/Current/Goal
273/     248 /      201/      155

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 130 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 384 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 418 views