moving into a new "-land" before surgery?!

miss_shavontae
on 4/17/11 2:51 am
 My first meeting with my surgeon in March i weighed in at my HIGHEST weight of 308. For Lent i gave up soda, sweets, cookies, cakes, unhealthy snacks and added in 1 hr of walking every other day and last week at another dr appt I weighed in at 302. That's 6 lbs in one month. But here's the kicker.. i stepped on the scale today at it read 300.4! Looks like if I keep up the good work and add a lil more into my physical activity i will be in twoderland [is this the right term? lol] before i even get a surgery date!! whoo-hoo.

This is my 1st mini goal! 

Jenijeni
on 4/17/11 2:58 am
Congrats! You just wait!! You're gonna be sooooo happy when you get the sleeve! Keep up all the good work!!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

miss_shavontae
on 4/17/11 3:04 am
 thanks!!

i'm so anxious & ready! i just hope my surgeon okays me for the sleeve ; if not it's band or RNY 
Mom4Jazz
on 4/17/11 3:01 am
Mom4Jazz
on 4/17/11 3:03 am
Congrats! You will be so encouraged when that happens, believe me.

I did that - weighed 319 at my first visit; three months later I now weigh 286. Surgery is tomorrow.

The first time I stood on an "official" scale and the first number was a 2, tears came to my eyes.
miss_shavontae
on 4/17/11 3:07 am, edited 4/17/11 3:07 am
thanks!

"The first time I stood on an "official" scale and the first number was a 2, tears came to my eyes
<--- aww *hugs* i love this! surgery is 2mrw?! *double hug* lol. that's great!! i'm excited for yu!

what type of regimn did yu do in those 3 months? if yu don't mind me asking.
Mom4Jazz
on 4/17/11 5:12 am
The first month & a half I was just doing high protein, low carb regular food, plus trying to practice eat slow & small bites. Then for a few weeks it was shakes for two meals and one healthy meal - I had a lot of salads with chicken salad or chicken breasts or whatever. Then the last two weeks I've been on the pre-op liquid diet - 70 grams of protein, less than 30 carbs, no more than 800 calories.

Hasn't been bad until today - nothing but clear liquids, aaaaaaaaagggggggghhhh!
Samantha L.
on 4/17/11 4:32 am
i think i've heard people say twoderville too :D
Mrs Vermonica
P.Correre

on 4/17/11 4:49 am
way to go!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 144 views
Expired Optifast Question