Two weeks out

Jennifer M.
on 4/28/11 1:19 am - Goodyear, AZ
 Everything with band is good for the most part. No weight loss in almost a wk. However I am getting smaller by the fit of my clothes. 
Personal life is a mess though.   My oldest is having some life issues and a bit of a drug problem. He is 20yrs old. When I was in the hospital in Mexico I left my wedding bands here and they are gone along with one of my husbands rings. He and some friends stole them and sold them. They are melted down. Police here on Tues night. All hell broke lose around here. He was arrested but released. Banned from our house again. StepDad is being an ass towards me saying its my fault and has no understanding of how I must feel as his Mother. Those were my rings, I am his Mom. I am angry, devistated, heartbroken and many more other emotions I don't even know the words for. 
Anyway, thats about it. Great huh?
 ...a work in progress...    
MaryKate777
on 4/28/11 1:53 am - WA
Jennifer-

WOW! I thought the mess we were going through with our 13 and 15 year-olds was bad. OH MY GOODNESS- hang in there. Raising kids is HARD WORK! Too bad they don't come with an owner's manual. lol

Hugz-

Mary Kate
sheekie1
on 4/28/11 2:13 am - clermont, FL
Hi, I know exactly what your going through....my son is in jail.....He also took stuff from us.
It's so hard, but there's nothing we can do. Your husband should not blame you it is not your
fault he stole from you. Let your husband know that you will not take any blame for this
whatsoever, you have to be firm and stay strong. My thoughts are with you...
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/11 4:03 am
Hi Jennifer,

I understand how hard this can be for you as I have a younger brother that is 22 in and out of Jail due to Drugs and had a very hard time trusting him when he lived with my husband and I for a short time.  I hope that you can find the strength to take care of yourself and your husband can realize that we have no control over others and there actions.  Please remember that Drugs are what changed your son and Im sure hes not the man you raised with those in his body.  I will say a prayer for you and your family.    

Jen
Jennifer M.
on 4/28/11 5:42 am - Goodyear, AZ
 Thanks to all of you for your kind words and support. I just had a restraining order placed against my own son. I haven't seen him or heard from him though since yesterday morning. He called me once and I told to not call me anymore. That was it. I am worried for him as he has some other challenges, he a slight delay and seems more like 16 than 20. But in all that is still old enough to know better. And you are all right , this is not my son it's the drugs. He is not the boy I raised and it's heart breaking! I wish like hell I could turn back time!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ...a work in progress...    
Mr Mom
on 4/29/11 3:29 am
Hi Jennifer,

Did you have a Lap Band installed or did you get a Vertical Sleeve conversion of your stomach? In your post it says " Everything with band is good for the most part." but your profile says VSG. It's not a big deal, I just happen to notice.

Hope everything works out for you with the older son and his legal/drug problems... Craig

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 74 views