3 more days and the journey begins..

smilinmomof3
on 5/1/11 6:29 am - MI
I start my pre-op on Wednesday this week. 2 weeks later - I get sleeved!! Yikes~ I'm so excited and nervous, scared all at the same time. I keep thinking - Is this really happening? Am I finally going to be able to loose this weight and look and feel 'normal' again? Am I really going to be able to go for walks, wear regular size clothing, Do water sports, exercise, bend over and tie my shoes without turning red? Ride on roller coasters, see my toes? Sit in a airplane without an extention or squashing the person next to me? Or even go sky diving if I'd like? Is this all really possible for me? I look at all the pictures that are posted and I think WOW - Is it really possible for me to look like that? I have a hard time believing in all of it. But I'm so ready to start this journey and see what happens in my new way of life. I hope these next 2 weeks fly by~

WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

bellywood
on 5/1/11 6:50 am
Your day will come fast!! You'll be amazed!!measure as well as weigh yourself before!! The weeks when no lbs come off inches will!! Enjoy your journey and know that a whole new world will open up!!
jthomp7889
on 5/1/11 7:05 am - Shrewsbury, MA
 Pre Op diet! I am May 12th and started mine already. I went to 2 get togethers this weekend and tons of food and I could not touch any of it. OMG it was tough for me but I did it. I'll be glad when this is over and I  can have something to eat.

Good luck, we will be on the losers bench soon! 
smilinmomof3
on 5/2/11 12:35 am - MI
WOW - that is great self control. Congrats on that. Good luck with your journey and I'll meet you on the Loosers Bench!
                                      WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views