nsv

Lavonda1
on 5/14/11 1:45 am - Canada
 Hi  one wk out things are setteling down got the foamies under control and am learning what full feels like and dont think I can fit that last sip cause I'll Pay l8tr.  my nsv im a watch w**re luv al kinds have over 30 in my collection sad thin is alot of then I had to stop weary as some higher end bands cand be expanded well opened the vault this morning and low and behold my grandfathers Rolex fit again not a big thing for some but the man meant alot to me and when IO coudnt wear his watch anymore I felt I had let him down.  Well Im not letting myself or anyone else down now Im moving forward so even though no lbs down this last couple of days the inches are going.
LaVonda
aka
Kevin

queen R.
on 5/14/11 1:50 am - enid, OK
Good job!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/11 2:05 am
Way to go Miss Vonda!  I am so happy for you.  To keep your grandfather alive in your mind is giving him immortality thru memory.  Keep up the great work and before you know it you will be sashaying your little self right thru the "thin section" at the store...
BriarRose
on 5/14/11 6:46 am
Kevin

What a wonderful nsv. To be able to have your grandfather on your arm again must feel so wonderful!!!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Lavonda1
on 5/14/11 7:12 am - Canada
 Thanks BR it does 
L

Lavonda1
on 5/14/11 7:17 am - Canada
 And Thank you Miss Steph just looked at you pick what a good looking brood Im sure youve been told that you bear a strikin resemblace to Miss. Lorretta Lynn ( young)
Lavonda

Most Active