23 months out....SuGaR is a DrUg!!! (Video update too)

Kellawanda
on 5/26/11 12:49 am
VSG on 06/04/09 with
At 23 months out life is pretty much "back to normal" and if I don'****ch what I eat that number slides up the scale. After surgery I left alone processed food....refined sugars, etc. After being "sober" of those things for awhile and adding them back in I see what havoc they reek on our mind and body! I talk about it more in my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqKp6RKYe4
www.youtube.com/kellawanda <---check out my vlog of my progress

VSG 6/4/2009: I'm 5'4",   HW 242,   SW 234,   CW 155.  Size 6 generally.

PS with Dr. Agha 5/14/2012 - LBL, Arm lift, fat transfer to (_:_) 
dec721
on 5/26/11 1:00 am, edited 5/26/11 1:00 am - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
Amen, sister.  I got back into the sugar about a year ago, and I am struggling so bad!  Stay away from the junk carbs and sugar!
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

sleeve genie
on 5/26/11 1:16 am - Alhambra, CA
Thanks sweetie,  always love your vlogs.  You have done so well and have been an inspiration to me.   I'm still stuck at the same weight  :o(  been here for a while but i allow food in my life that i shouldn't and i know that and am working on it.  So glad you are doing so well and i love how you pay it forward.  Keep them vlogs coming, i look forward to seeing them and you and how well you are maintaining.   I hope to be able to say i'm maintaining at goal one day soon.  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

felicity2u
on 5/26/11 4:14 am - LA
Thanks so much for all of your great post.  I can remember pre op, that your videos were one of the first ones that I watched on you tube and seeing the progression during your journey is what really made me comfortable in my choice to get the sleeve.  I was so inspired by you and when I got nervous about surgery, I would listen to your videos to reassure myself that I was doing the right thing.  You are always so honest about things and I love that! I hope you keep the videos coming because you don't realize how much they have helped me and I'm sure tons of others as well.  Congratulations again on all of your weight loss! You look wonderful!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views