Life is GREAT!!

smilinmomof3
on 5/28/11 1:24 am - MI
I was sleeved 10 days ago and I continue to be amazed at how wonderful I feel. I have had NO ISSUES at all, not a single one~ It is sooooooo COOL~~~
I have no idea how much I've lost because I don't own a scale. I promised myself I would weigh in at the doctors appt. only. That way I don't get discouraged by the stalls. My cloths are really baggy - but I can't go down to the next size down because my inscisions are still a little tender.
I have been doing great with my liquids and proteins. I can do 60-70 gr. of protein a day and about 60-70 oz of fluid. I can swallow small pills. And I get really full on 3 oz. of greek yogurt.
I've been out golfing 2 times already since surgery and it feels great. I can actually golf 18 holes without feeling like I"m going to die. My knee hasn't been bothering me, nor has my feet. Those were 2 major issues I had before surgery. Some days I could hardly walk cause they hurt so bad.
I LOVE my sleeve and I can't wait to go to the doctor for my 2 week check up next week and see how much I've lost.
I should have done this 20 years ago!! 

Thanks to all of you out there that really helped me get my head around having this surgery. I feel that the people here on OH really helped me understand what I was signing up for and what to expect. So Thanks every!! 

WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

lisa53406
on 5/28/11 1:37 am - Racine, WI

So happy to hear you are doing so well. I love happy stories.

HW: 399   SW: 380    CW: 305   GW: 150  
Gracieteddy
on 5/28/11 2:25 am - IA
I just had a brave friend who was sleeved a couple days ago . She saw me stuggle for three weeks but I kept telling her about stories like yours and she is doing really well to ! Congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views