Need A Boost Of Encouragement

suthernqueen
on 7/13/11 9:14 pm
I am 10lbs away from Onderland!!!

Needs a boost of encouragement.

I come here daily to keep me on track and keep a positive out look that I can do this.

I have not been this close to under 200lbs since 2005 before I found out I was pregnant with my son!!!

I have the feeling of I will get this close and then go the other way and screw it up

Show a little love if you have the time

Susan0714
on 7/13/11 9:26 pm - Kenner, LA
First congrats on the weight lose you have done so far..

I know what you mean about not being that close since you were pregnant with your son, I am the same way, I have not been there either since my son's birth.. 16 years ago..

You can do this, you have come so far already!! You will get there, I know you will..

I know that you can do this, it might be tough, but you will be there in no time..

Get your sleeve working for you!!!

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

dec721
on 7/13/11 9:52 pm - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
Consider yourself boosted!    You will not screw it up if you continue to eat according to plan and, most importantly, stay away from the junk carbs and sugar.  Those were my downfall, and I would give anything if I had never dipped my toe in that fountain of crap.  Also, drink water like a fish.  You know what to do, and you have been doing it.  There is no reason to doubt that you will keep it up.  Also, the last time you lost weight, you had a big ol' stomach that made it very easy to eat like a pig.  Now you don't, HA!  Best wishes on your continuing journey.  You can do it!
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

MomtoAndy
on 7/13/11 9:59 pm - Columbia, SC
Hugs to you!  I know exactly how you feel, but I haven't seen onderland since about 1980!

Keep the faith, and stick with what you are doing.  This time it will be different.  This time will be different.  Just keep saying it!

I can't wait to celebrate with you in onderland!!!

phred
on 7/13/11 10:08 pm - CO
The work's not all been in vain,
My body is shaping again,
But not all is bliss,
For consider this:
My weakest part now is my brain!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

SusanNYC
on 7/14/11 12:06 am - Bayside, NY
I so know what you are talking about. I felt the same way when I was 211 pounds. I had all those negative chatter run through my head as well. You are so not alone. But heres the thing....the sleeve will take you there.

Next time this month you will be supporting another sleever with this very same issue.

Do all the things that your surgeon tells you about food. I know for me it was protein first and lots of water. Onderland came quick for me then it was the 90', the 80's the 70's the 60's and finally the 150 pound mark. I haven't been this weight since my first marriage....39 years ago.

You will get there...sooner than you think....just put one foot in front of the other and I know it will happen.

faciallady93101
on 7/14/11 12:39 am
VSG on 09/11/10 with
Everyday passes and we make our choices. You are on your way to the BEST of your life!  My tip,  confuse your body with exercise.  Mix up your routine, try to add another 45 min to your day of exercise. Now is the time to do it, bc you'll see the results :)   I'm 10months out and so happy!!  take care!  xoKT

if you want, check out my pic on my page here - you may have to become my friend... and I'll share w you my formula

roundater
on 7/14/11 12:52 am - Lincoln, NE
You will do it and you will stay there! Keeping occupied both physically and mentally is the best way I have found to kick those nasty old carb craves. Also just remind yourself of what you were before and how you do not want to go back there. Using the tool that was given you with nutritious food as opposed to junk will keep the lbs away too. Take care and let me know if I can help.
Rich Sonderegger

Jean B.
on 7/14/11 9:29 am - Los Angeles, CA
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views