Almost 4 years out

hopefulme
on 7/30/11 12:03 pm - Liberty Township, OH
I wrote this earlier and it just disappeared from my screen so I will try again.
I am very happy with my sleeve and the longer it is the better it seems to work.  I lost a total of about 54 pounds and over the years have gained back 5-7 pounds and stay there.  
I just have a good and healthly appetite.  I no longer crave sweets and if I do just a little satisfies me also I cannot tolerate greasy food.  I stay completely away from bread as I just loved bread and fear I may develope that craving again but it is very easy to just not have any bread - for one thing it fills me up so fast I would not have room for the good stuff.  For a short time I thought I was starting to crave sweets again but that also passed.  I truely am so glad I had the sleeve and have had excellent results.  Once again if anything it gets easier the further out I get from surgery.
I have a question - do any of you use the Gladiator and if so are you happy with it and do you feel it is worth the cost (which I assume is high) my favorite was always the Click (I believe) really liked the taste and they seemed to really satisfy me.
Donna 
Hopeful Me

BriarRose
on 7/30/11 1:21 pm
Nice to hear from someone so far out from surgery ! And glad to know your sleeve and you are doing so well !
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
dec721
on 7/30/11 9:35 pm - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
So good to hear from you, hopeful!  Glad to know you are doing well.  Keep popping in occasionally to add your years of experience to us here!
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

Diahann
on 7/31/11 8:48 am
Glad to know that after four years my sleeve will still be rocking please keep checking in so that new bebbies can hear such great things.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 278 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views