OMG!!! Quest bars are awesome!!

Leslie P.
on 9/17/11 4:09 am - OH
I hate shakes, like I reaaaallllly hate them. I ordered a variety case of Quest bars and they are wonderful!!! If you haven't tried them, they are much better than any shake or bar I have had so far!!

tanieanie
on 9/17/11 4:11 am - WI
Where did you get them?   How much protien?  How many carbs?  Thanks for sharing.

Leslie P.
on 9/17/11 4:14 am - OH
You have to order them here http://www.questproteinbar.com/ They will send free samples. I count net carbs but I know others do not. They have 19-20 carbs 14-15 of those are fiber so I count them as 4-5 net carbs per my NUT. Every flavor has 20g of protien. The list of ingredients is short and that is important to me. They taste like cookies when you warm them in the microwave.

GIve them a shot!

tanieanie
on 9/17/11 4:24 am - WI
sounds good ,  Ill have to order some.  Thanks for the info

J.e.t.
on 9/17/11 5:01 am
Did you talk to your NUT about these bars in particular?  I feel like everytime someone posts about a really great protein option, later someone posts that it's not the right protein, or it doesn't work for us or something, lol.  

Boy, would I love a different protein option, and one that's easily carried around too.
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

Leslie P.
on 9/17/11 5:09 am - OH
My NUT counts net carbs so they are not too high for my plan. I am usually under 40 total carbs (net or not) a day anyhow. The protein is mostly whey protein isolate which is the good kind. It also has lots of fiber. My NUT suggested them and I saw great reviews on the eggface page so I gave them a shot.

inkslingerdiva
on 9/17/11 5:12 am - Dumfries, VA
VSG on 01/22/11 with
QUest bars are my go-to protein bar and every flavor is delicious. Totally reminds me of a cross between a cookie and a blondie. So good...so good...
SW: 228Lbs. GW: 125Lbs. Goal in 14.5 Months CW: 122.7Lbs Down 105.3Lbs

Ms. Poker Face
on 9/17/11 7:30 am
How can I get free samples?  I'd like to try them.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 9/17/11 8:12 am
Same question. How do you get a free sample?
HW - 275  SW- 226  GW-150  

May D.
on 9/17/11 10:27 am
 I have asked for a free sample 4 times from this company and never get a response (or the bars).  Please let me know if any of you have any success.  I was even on their facebook site, mentioned the samples and my posts were deleted. 

Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 91 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views