I understand we are all different.....but!!!

mrsbure
on 9/19/11 8:09 am
I am on my second long stall and I understand we are  not supposed to compare ourselves to others but, 29 pounds seemed like a lot........2 weeks ago. I'm doing everything I can except exercise right now. My b1 and iron are low so I am trying to get them up so I am not so tired all the time. I felt like I was losing inches even though I wasn't losing pounds but, that was 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the rant I'm just frustrated!! This too shall pass so they say.........
tripmom02
on 9/19/11 8:13 am - NJ
 When was your surgery? I tend to go in phases, as long as I stick to the plan though I eventually get on the scale and see a big jump (like the 2 lbs this morning after a week long stall). I know its frustrating, but just hang it there, the scale WILL move again!

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

C. Champion
on 9/19/11 8:15 am - Minneapolis, MN
my first stall lasted 2 1/2 weeks at 3 weeks post-op. I feel your pain, my scale just moved again a couple days ago I was very frustrated as I am sure you are too! It will get better!
If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you've always got!
Highest Wt 344, Starting Wt 311, Surgery Wt 298, 1st Goal Wt 200.     

mrsbure
on 9/19/11 8:23 am
My surgery date was 7/22/2011. Thanks for the reassurance. It's like my head knows this will pass but when your working so hard for something it's frustrating. I had the band a year ago and got an infection at 7 weeks and had to have it removed and then had to wait 8 months to get the sleeve.....sorry for the whining...

thisbe777
on 9/19/11 11:27 am
i did a lot of "stair-stepping"....   be patient with yourself...  if you are following your doc's instructions and getting some exercise in, it will happen!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/11 12:57 pm
I'm 11 days before you, I've lost 32 post. Your on track and I had two weeks at about the same spot where I lost .5 each week.

Focus on those vitamins, protein and water.

I'm exercising but my level of exercise needs to go up more.
Most Active