A STALL!!! why me baby jesus

VegasLAbound
on 11/2/11 2:49 am - Cleveland, OH
Well as you may know I have hit a stall which we discussed a bit yesterday. I have researched the stall and see that I should try to up my calorie intake but how? I can't eat anything and I still have so much restriction (not complaining). What could I eat to increase my calories for a short time just to jump start my body into losing weight again?
Waning Woman
on 11/2/11 2:54 am - TX
 I've never really done anything to end a stall. I'm convinced they are part sentient and do what they do because they derive joy from stressing us out. If you're following the rules, it will break...eventually.
    Follow my journey at http://waningwoman.com/
DarleneR
on 11/2/11 3:27 am
Agreed.  I never did anything to try and break a stall.  I just had to ride it out and stay off of the scale for a while.  Get a handle on them now because stalls are part of the journey.

HW/SW/GW/CW
296/277/180/185.6
VegasLAbound
on 11/2/11 3:44 am - Cleveland, OH
LOL @ "get a handle"...so true. I can see that I am going to be a wreck if I don't get used to it.

katier825
on 11/2/11 6:02 am
Don't change a thing this early on...it's a normal part of the process. Keep to your program and you will lose weight. Inches come off when the scale isn't moving. Check your measurements!
Jenny C.
on 11/2/11 9:02 am
Really, short term weight loss or stall or whatever doesn't really matter.  Pretty soon, a couple of months will have gone by and you will have lost a boat load and feel great and you won't care quite so much if the scale takes some time to move.  REALLY!!!!

Good luck, you're doing fantastic!

ib40
on 11/2/11 9:58 am
I don't have an answer for you, but the title of your thread just made me laugh. I, too, have wondered that exact thing before!
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 46 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 46 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 202 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 286 views