protein shakes

rbccbrmfld
on 12/8/11 5:13 am
Well I was able to handle the unjury shakes for a little over a month but in the last few weeks have really been hard to handle. I can smell the protein powder and it is awful.  So I decided to try a premixed one.  Got it at walmart eas myoflex light in chocolate.  It taste good.  I am so happy and just wanted to share.  20 grams of protein and only 2 g fat. It is awesome.  I am going to try the premier chocolate shake next it has 30 g protein.

camietam
on 12/8/11 5:18 am - Ceres , CA
Another kind is from Maxx Muscle store triple chocolate whey 26g per scoop. It taste very good with water or milk.
Camie

rbccbrmfld
on 12/8/11 6:39 am
I am not able to do any powders they all have that smell now.  Thanks for the suggestion though. I am having better luck with the premade ones.  The tastes didn't bother me it was the smell of the protein. LOL. Do they have a premade one.

tillmadd
on 12/8/11 8:17 am - WI
 I love EAS!! I buy the 4 pack that has 17 grams its a *****eaper...but cannot think of the exact name right now.
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

frenchgrapes
on 12/8/11 9:05 am, edited 12/8/11 9:05 am - TX
I'm using Muscle Milk - chocolate and strawberries n' cream so far.  They are 11 ozs. that counts toward my fluid intake, are under 200 calories, have 20 grams protein, and 10 or less grams carbs.  I don't plan to live on these forever but for right now they are doing the trick. 

I've picked up several flavored whey and egg protein powders but haven't tried them yet.  I'd like to find a good unflavored one to add to mashed potatoes and pureed foods next week.  Seems my stores carry everything but the unflavored powders.
    CW 278 SW 260 GW 140    
heatherdw
on 12/8/11 9:13 am
I could never handle the powder shakes and have just now gotten used to the premixed kind.  I love the EAS shakes too.  I buy the one with 42g of protein in it and drink half of one a day.  Some day I might drink a whole one but that is if I am slacking on the protein. 
Heather, SAHM to 2 (ages 3 and 7), Student

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/11 12:59 pm
there is a shake w 42 g of protein??? please tell me about it!
Most Active
Recent Topics