Wow!

Ashley O.
on 12/26/11 2:38 am

Same place, same day, same person.. One year later.

Every christmas eve we go over to my grandparents house, on my dads side. we always have. ever sincei wasborn. 3 years ago i got my own digital camera, and i always takepictures.. last year i took pictures in my grandparents bathroom. i was bored and neededa new facebookprofile picture.. well i did that again thisyear.. totally forgetting that i did it the year before, aswell. i went on facebook today and saw the pictures from a year ago.

Given, at least personally, i can't tell that i've lost much weight from these pictures.. the hoodie i'm wearing in the recent picture is baggy, and the outfit from the year before isn't, and most of the weight i've lost is in my chest and my legs.. no whereelse, really. but i'velost 70 pounds since then. However.. istill have the outfit i was wearing in the pictures from last year.. that shirt is like a dresson me... so.. haha.

Its just weird to think about.. this exact day last year.. i didn't even know surgery was an option for me. Then igettothink about how much has happened with me the past year.. it seriously was live changing. and i love it.

here are the pictures. (:

http://i43.tinypic.com/31277fc.png

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

happyteacher
on 12/26/11 4:49 am
 Congratulations, I can see a huge difference!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

M. Nguyen
on 12/26/11 5:16 am - TX
you look great!! keep up the fantastic work! happy holidays!

ginag70
on 12/26/11 3:33 pm
Great job! You look fantastic!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 64 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views