workout ??

corimeyers24
on 1/5/12 9:19 pm - TX
 my gym just started the ripedin60 and i am thinking about going has anyone else done  this??? i know it would be tough but i have a metal rod and some pins in my femur (thigh) also my hip on the same side has pins and stuff.. i was in a bad wreck jan 09... some guy plowd into my driver door andcrushed me.. fractured neck fractured everyother vertabre in my back broke my tailbone lost a kidney and the baby i was prego with anyways my point being i got jacked up.. so that point being made can people with problems do something like that class? i am almost back to normal just one leg is shorter than the other so i get sore easier than before... but i want to get this weight off and be in the best shape possible for me

Chelle2380
on 1/5/12 9:30 pm - TX
That's a very good question, but I have never heard of that workout program?  I know I take boxing classes and have 4 bulged disc and a twice fractured tailbone.  The only suggestion I have ever been told is you need to do a good warm up before and if anything isn't feeling right don't continue to do it and then after the class to get a really good stretch!  My trainer stretches me out afterward so that helps a bunch and it's actually helped my constant back pain.  Good luck!!

corimeyers24
on 1/5/12 9:42 pm - TX
 thank you
tripmom02
on 1/5/12 9:43 pm - NJ
 Do you have to pay for the class up front? If you do, I would just go talk to the person running it, explain that you have these physical issues and you don't know if the class will be too much for you or not but would really like to try it. If you don't have to pay for it, I say sign up, try it out and if it does not work out then no harm done!

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

corimeyers24
on 1/5/12 10:13 pm - TX
 u have to sign up but its included in gym membership like the aerobics classes i am nervouse 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 148 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 422 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 442 views