On a lighter note

VeronicaJ5
on 1/8/12 10:21 am - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Want to not overeat.. Get yourself a shihtzu and two fat cats! They reach into plates and steal your eggs drink your soup and even take your yogurt! My dieticians/walking buddies wear fur

310/190/170
sw/cw/gw
"I don't cry over spilled milk because I'm lactose intolerant"

wwjdmommy
on 1/8/12 10:32 am - maud, TX
HAHAHA Ive got a Chorkie that does the same thing I have to constantly say "no its mine" if I want to eat in peace!!! SHe misses the days of overloading MY plate and HER getting the leftovers!!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/12 10:38 am
Omg... my 2 fat cats totally try to steal my stuff. They are suffering with my super light eating! They are used to eating everything I eat and now that I only get 2 oz, they get NOTHING! I have to fight them every time I eat! I even have to protect my protein shakes or pour a bit out for them so they stop trying to attack me. So annoying!
VeronicaJ5
on 1/8/12 10:52 am - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Lmao I have to make a fake protein shake for my dog with vanilla extract and a lil sugar in milk so she wont drink mine! (the artificial sweetners messes them up kidneys I think I dunno about cats but it might them too not that real sugar is great)
abrown8434
on 1/8/12 10:54 am - VA

LOL, and I thought it was just my fat cat! He sits now and waits for me becasue he knows I can't eat that much (especially popcorn which is his fav). I just pass the bowl right on over.

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

Most Active