Full liquid diet

Tirza T.
on 1/8/12 11:48 pm
VSG on 01/17/12
My surgery is around the corner. I already ordered my vitamins and protein powders (although I still haven't received them yet). My NUT's and Surgeon's plan involves clear liquids only in the hospital and immediately moving on to full liquids when I get home.  Anyway, I have seen some debates on here about creamy soups. Today I took a walk (I am so proud of myself..lol) to Whole Foods and found some great creamy soup options that are low in fat and calories.

Imagine Oganic Creamy Tomato Basil soup: 90 cals, 1.5g fat, 17 carbs, 2 fibers, and 3g of protein

Pacific Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup: 90 cals, 2 fat, 17 carbs, 3 fiber, and 2 protein

Imagine Organic Creamy Carrot Almond Soup: 90 cals, 4 fat, 13 carbs, 3 fiber and 2 Protein

Imagine Organic Creamy Broccoli Soup: 60 cals, 1.5 fat, 11 carbs, 2 fiber and 2 protein

Imagine Organic Creamy Portobello Mushroom Soup: 70 cals, 3 fat, 10 carbs, 2 fiber and 2 protein

Mix a little unflavored protein powder and this is a much healthier option that cream of potato or anything like that, that is actually Cream based. It still tastes yummy too.

Female, Height 5'6"
HW&Surgeon Consult Weight: 330 lbs. SW: 294 CW:
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 139 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 405 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 434 views