LQQK..No More Spanx!! (Before/After Pics Incl)

No More Spanx
on 1/20/12 12:10 am - Rock Island, IL
Sooo it is month seven and I am nearly at goal.  I have been very fortunate in this journey and have lost quickly without any stalls.  I chalk this up to an excellent surgeon and my 100% compliance to his program.  Was it easy?  NO!  Changing ones habits never is and I still struggle with portion size, eating out with the family and exercise.  I made it as simple on my little brain and stuck with the very simple instructions my doc gave me:

600-800 calories per day
64oz or more of water/liquid
60-80g protein
Less than 40g carbs

I know when I first started I was very inspired by the before/after pics, so I thought I would share some with you all.  One might say that I was obsessed.  It is amazing I got any work done, because I have spent so much time on this forum.  But EVERYONE needs great support, and because I did not share my surgery with anyone, you guys have helped me and will continue to be my number one support.  THANK YOU ALL!!! 

...and No More Spanx!!!

Ann
HT: 5'3"    HW: 235   Starting  BMI: 41.6     CW: 128  Current     BMI: 22.6                    

slimpickins5280
on 1/20/12 12:14 am - CO
Wow! You look amazing!
Your picks are Inspirational.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

No More Spanx
on 1/20/12 2:11 am - Rock Island, IL
Thank you Slim!! 

Ann

Ms. Poker Face
on 1/20/12 12:17 am
WOW!  Great job!!!  I've always loved your avatar, but it's nice to see your face, too. 

You flew through this!  

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

No More Spanx
on 1/20/12 2:15 am - Rock Island, IL
Thanks so much SS!!  My avatar reflects my personality before my first cup o' Joe.  Unfortunately coffee was the one thing I couldn't give up...and I am a MONSTER if I don't have it.

Ann

Ms Shell
on 1/20/12 12:19 am - Hawthorne, CA
Congratulations!!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

SpankyVybez
on 1/20/12 12:21 am - Brooklyn, NY
VSG on 03/01/11 with
you look so much younger. MUCH MUCH YOUNGER. Great pics. I know it feels good to retire those spanx.

high five! you look fantastic

Denial delays progress and resolution                
uner
on 1/20/12 12:23 am - Canada
You look truly amazing.  What an inspiration!  You look 30 in those after pics as well. I love your outfit.  I hope that I can do as well as you and look as amazing as you after.  Have you also been excercising regularly or toning or something?

Thank you for posting pictures. The before and afters really motivate and inspire me.

No More Spanx
on 1/20/12 2:19 am - Rock Island, IL
Thank you uner!!  I only just started exercising...I now weight train with cardio intervals twice a week, and more cardio two more days a week, so about 4X per week.  There is no dobt that I will be seeing a PS about my neck and "the girls".  The weight loss was not kind to me there....I was very lucky, however, on my legs, tummy and arms. 

Ann

soulsister
on 1/20/12 12:27 am - NY
You are an inspiration. I just hope I can reach goal so quickly like you did.
Congrats! You look amazing!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views