Anyone else having surgery on Feb. 1? Almost here!!!

Believinginlsa
on 1/30/12 11:17 am
 I am so ready to do this thing.
loveliveteach
on 1/30/12 11:45 am
I should be having surgery on the 14th but it might get pushed up. Good luck to you!
My actual goal is to be happy & healthy....doesn't matter what number that lands on.      
HW 253  VSG 7/31/12 SW233 One day & one step at a time! 
Believinginlsa
on 1/30/12 11:59 am
 Back at you, the waiting is hard but reading posts help. I am a retired high school art teacher. Sounds like you are a teacher too?
loveliveteach
on 2/4/12 9:16 pm
Yes, 3rd grade Special Education students, best job in the world :)
My actual goal is to be happy & healthy....doesn't matter what number that lands on.      
HW 253  VSG 7/31/12 SW233 One day & one step at a time! 
Kels B.
on 1/30/12 12:23 pm
VSG on 02/01/12
Ditto! I am so ready!! This preop diet is cruel and unusual punishment!! LOL. But I didn't cheat at all! Super proud of myself. Do you have to use a certain mouth wash (that you swallow after....ugh) 4x a day?? I had to start it on the 28th and it wasn't terrible. But now it is making me sick! I also have to use a body wash on the belly area 2x a day 4 days preop. Both are to help prevent yeast. Seems like we have been through a wls bootcamp!!

Best of luck to you!!
 Kels B
HW: 320   ConsultW: 311    SW:268 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Believinginlsa
on 1/30/12 8:45 pm
 What??? This mouthwash and special body wash for tummy?  No, and have never read that anywhere on these forums. News to me.  Supposed to use antibacterial when we get home and hand sanitizer frequently post surgery. Hmmmm. Today is colon prep! Another lovely procedure but .....
No cheating here either. I had my doubts if I could do it but WE DID! Proved something to myself and that gives me more confidence I can do whatever it takes to change my head and body!
I can not wait to enjoy clothes and ease of movement! 
LESS THAN 24 HOURS! Will be thinking of you too. Good luck!
MichelleChoinski
on 1/30/12 9:46 pm - NY
I am having mine tomorrow as well!  At this point I am just numb inside. 
I hope this is a normal feeling.  I also hope I am making the right decision.
I think I am.  I just feel a bit selfish doing this and putting things at risk and my family losing me.
I was so sick throwing up last night.  Must be nerves.

Believinginlsa
on 1/31/12 12:41 am
 Hope you are feeling better now. My husband and I are both doing tomorrow. I feel good but he is totally exhausted. I guess we all are different in our responses. I think we all will do great, and I always go back to all the health problems that will only get worse without this tool! Good thoughts coming your way!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views