bento box

karenbarb
on 2/2/12 12:19 am - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
are there any stores that sell them.....do u thin****a would have them...i am going back to work on monday, and want one to hold all of my stuff for the day.......

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

atomic_bettie
on 2/2/12 12:29 am - OK
You may check.  I got my Bento-y box at Ross.  It has a large container with two smaller containers that fit inside of it.  I have also seen them at Walmart.  I wish I could remember the name, but they have different containers for cereal, salad, fruit.  
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
mrsfloflo
on 2/2/12 12:43 am - Grand Prairie, TX

I'm not sure about any stores, but amazon sells the one that the founder of "World According to Egg Face" uses. I am going to get that one. A little pricey but really nice.

"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

newme2011-2012
on 2/2/12 2:02 am
At our local Mall we have 2 asian stores that sell them.
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

tripmom02
on 2/2/12 2:05 am - NJ
 I got my whole family these for Christmas, we love them b/c there are so many options and each one holds an actual measure of food (1/2 cup, 1 1/2 cupes etc) 

http://secure.laptoplunches.com/AMAZING/ 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Mermaid7
on 2/2/12 2:35 am
I have a sprouts where I live and they sell them.  I think natural food stores should.  Otherwise Eggface or Amazon.  I went to my Target store and got several glass food storage jars which are working fine for me.  I'd love to invest in a Bento Box one day though.
Good luck!

BROOKE H.
on 2/2/12 3:09 am - WI
Guess Im the only one who doesnt know what a bento box is....???

Surgery Date: January 16, 2012
Highest weight: 367 Surgery weight: 360  Current weight:248
Total lost = 119

happyteacher
on 2/2/12 4:05 am
 Bento Box- a Japanese lunchbox that is unusually small by American standards, stacks vertically typically, and has small separate compartments.  Ideal for us VSG'rs for our small portions.  Here is a link to the one that I bought at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Kotobuki-2-Tiered-Bento-Box-Beckoning/ dp/B00200L7ZU/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1328212844&sr=8-11 

Note that it is microwave safe (except lid) and dishwasher approved.  This is not the case with many Japanese versions so take the time to read the small print.  The above model has a lead that is not leak proof- not appropriate for soup.  Ketchup was ok.  

Next on my list is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Laptop-B620-Purple-Container-Container s-Accessories/dp/B002N7R93E/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8 &qid=1328212906&sr=1-1 

It was not my first choice only because it holds so much more and I wanted one that slipped easily into my purse.  But with that said, next on my list.  I think it would hold a whole day worth for traveling or days where I will not be home to access better choices.   

I did buy a lock lid version for under $3 at an Asian market.  This is not an Asian product, but works beautifully.  I bet you could find it at Walmart, Target, etc.  Here is an example of a set of the style I am referring to from Walmart:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-20-Piece-Food-Storage-Se t/11018654 

I highly recommend a bento box- love, love, love it!!!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

BethR311
on 2/2/12 7:19 am - Fort Wayne, IN
eBay has oodles of them.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views