So much better.

ChristiS1985
on 4/14/12 5:33 am - TN
I just want to say first of all thanks to all of you that been supporting me on here. Its been a really long almost two weeks....the hardest two weeks of my life to date. I did go to my doctor and I did have a pretty bad infection in my big incision. While I was there though they went ahead and removed all my staples and my drain. They prescribed me Cipro and told me that I wasnt crazy and that she had not had any patients my age that HASNT went through the depression and doubt that ive been having after the surgery. Im feeling so much better now. I actually slept last night and it was wonderful. I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel and to top it off I have lost 29 pounds since surgery. 29 pounds gone forever. Hopefully now each day is going to get a little easier. Once again thanks to you all again.
Shagdoll
on 4/14/12 5:38 am
Hey gurl! Glad everythIng went well except for the big incision but I'm sure that will get better over time. Congratulations on being sleeved & your 29 pounds gone forever!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

firefly2000
on 4/14/12 5:39 am - NJ
VSG on 03/20/12
 I am so happy to hear that you are doing well!! Wls is a life changing surgery that can effect us in a lot of ways...both good and bad!! Keep staying strong....29lbs!! that's awesome, congrats!!
Lesley

louisamay
on 4/14/12 6:15 am
VSG on 04/27/12
You really have had a bad two weeks.  But 29 pounds gone! Forever!

You're going to do great!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Kevin H.
on 4/14/12 7:37 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 29 lbs already?!  Wow .. isn't that awesome!  It so makes it all worth it!  Keep up the good work  

Most Active