Posted New Pics

Allison B.
on 4/16/12 1:15 am - Canaan, ME
VSG on 01/09/12
 I was perusing the board earlier and I see some people have lost an incredible amount of weight in approximately the same time frame since I have had surgery and I was feeling low.  So, I went back and looked through the pictures I had on my computer and saw how much I had really lost and how much better I looked and that the numbers are just that.  Numbers! 

So, all in all, what I am saying is if anybody would like to go look I just put up some new pictures.  :)

sutherngrl94
on 4/16/12 1:20 am - Raleigh, NC
You are beautiful!!!!  Congrats on your loss but more importantly congrats on your being able to see how beautiful you are.

felicity2u
on 4/16/12 1:31 am - LA
Never compare yourself to others and like you said, all they are, are numbers. You have done amazingly and 66 lbs is wonderful in the amount of time you have had since your surgery. I was the same way and could never see the weight loss on myself until I looked at pictures. Do them regularly because they do keep you focused and motivated. You look amazing and you look great in your new jeans!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

Judith K.
on 4/16/12 1:35 am
VSG on 05/15/10 with
By my calculations you have lost 57# in a little over 3 months!  That's HUGE!!!!  When in your life have you ever been on a "diet" and lost 4#/week?

The beauty of this is it's not a diet but your new way of life and we have this amazing tool that not only helps us succeed but stays w/ us for permanent success.

Keep up the good work.  Great pictures.
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

Shagdoll
on 4/16/12 4:05 am
I know the feeling of wanting to compare yourself to others. I also feel like a lot of people here on OH seem to lose their weight at lightning speed. But you also just made me remember to remind myself of the progress I have made since being sleeved in August 2011. I do look a lot different. We need to be proud of ourselves gurl because we have all accomplished a lot!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 276 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views