So exhausted and back to work

econtiff
on 5/1/12 11:08 pm - FL
VSG on 04/24/12
 Hey sleevers, I could use some positive thoughts today. I slept terribly and am headed back to work for a few hours. I also have some homework due today. Gotta suck it up and get it the game. 

Hope you guys have a great day!
gmb87
on 5/1/12 11:39 pm - East Aurora, NY
VSG on 01/10/12
Wow back to work already. I was off 6 weeks, but I guess it is what you do for a living if you can go back and when. Yeah sleep doesn't come easy at first and feeling "dragged" out almost felt normal at first. You will be fine you made a positive life change and it will continues to get better. Congrats and keep up the good work.
Remember  it's bariactric surgery, not brain surgery! You need to get your head in the game!!!!                      
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/12 11:38 pm
You are a very recent sleever and I can tell you that it gets better.  So much better that even I can't believe it.  I am 3.5 months out and would never change a thing. I have so much freedom from food and wondering what I have that fits just in order to get to work.  This may feel like a time that will not get better, but it so does.  Best of luck to you and all us just starting out.  We will  ROCK this FAT off.
Jane
newme2011-2012
on 5/2/12 12:24 am
Hi Chris, don't you mean 3.5 YEARS out???
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/12 1:02 am
HaHAHa....Oops!!!  Actually, I SHOULD have said over 2.5 YEARS out.  I really messed up!

Thanks for catching that!!!
Cortnee Z.
on 5/2/12 12:20 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
I hear ya girl!! That was me 2 weeks ago and I was tired, cranky, and wanted to slap everyone in sight - lol!! Luckily I never acted on my feelings ;) But it does get easier. The second week back was SO much better! Just take it slow and rest whenever you need too!! 

You can do this!! 
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
pinkpeonies
on 5/2/12 12:31 am
VSG on 04/23/12
YOU CAN DO IT! I was sleeved the day before you and have been back to work since Monday. Definitely not easy but the weird thing is, with the structure of work, I'm able to get in more protein and fluid. You might find the same thing too. I hope you do and that you're feeling better and better every day.

My only complaint right now is some mid-back discomfort (ok...a lot) and the week just c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g by. My ex has the kids this weekend so I get to sleep in. Yay!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

5/27/14 - Extended abdominoplasty with hernia and diastasis recti repair

12/20/14 - Breast reduction/mastopexy with bra line back lift

Shagdoll
on 5/2/12 1:07 am
Sending positive thoughts your way gurl, take care!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

seeingmyselfthere
on 5/2/12 1:11 am
VSG on 03/07/12
praying for you hun and sending all the positive energy i can your way.  just remember to take your time getting up, sitting down, etc. - don't lift any heavy things and sip, sip, sip all day long.  i bet you'll do great!  take care :-)

mom2domandant
on 5/2/12 2:29 am - CA
VSG on 04/24/12
Hopefully as time goes on it will get easier.  You are brave to return to work so quickly.  I have this week off and will try to go back on Monday.  It might only be for a few hours, but hopefully I'll feel up to it.

Do you have a desk job?  I do and I don't know if I could sit at a desk for several hours.  Sitting even at the kitchen table isn't very comfortable.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

HW: 276 SW: 264 CW:153.4 GW:155 M1: 21lb M2: 14lb M3: 11lb M4: 12.4lb M5: 10.8lb M6: 7.6 M7: 9.6 M8: 6.4 M9: 4.2 M10: 4.8 M11: 3 M12: 2.8 M13:?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 285 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 336 views