plastics consult in AM

janielynne
on 5/21/12 7:27 am
Hello to all, I`m going for my plastic`s consult in the am. My sister works for the surgeon.She says that  I look good and that he will be happy with the skin. However I`m not looking forward to getting naked pics  takin.  Looking to have surgery in Sept,when I ca take time off work. I will be having surgeryin Charlotte, so I have to travel.  This scares me about traveling home to Chicago post op. Would like some input from those who traveled for plastics,please.

louisamay
on 5/21/12 7:33 am
VSG on 04/27/12
I can't give you any advice, but wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss success and your upcoming surgery!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

janielynne
on 5/21/12 7:36 am
 thank you. keep up your good work as well 

Maryatt50
on 5/23/12 2:44 am
 I recently had a TT with Lipo - I only had to travel about 2 hours from home.  It was fine.  If you are going to be driving (LOL Riding)  you will need to get out overy hour to walk a bit.  I did a lot of research about Tummy Tucks and was glad - get everything in order before surgery.  That helped alot for me.  I am 5 weeks post op and doing great.  I only had drains for 2 days- my doctor did a new procedure on me and I am very pleased.  Good Luck.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views