Eggface Recipe - Philly Cheesesteak Casserole

Lisa S.
on 8/20/12 5:17 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
I am making this for dinner. It was easy to prepare. It smells tasty. I put the ingredients in a calorie count website. This is the stats for 1 serving. But I think I am only having 1/4 - 1/3 serving size.

Nutrition Facts Total Fat 10.8g Carbohydrates 9.3g Dietary Fiber 1.5g Sugars 3.7g Protein 17.5g

Here is the list of ingredients. If someone has a better anaylsis that would be great.
1/2 a Maui Onion, diced
1 Large Green Pepper, diced
6 Mushrooms, sliced
2 small Zucchini, sliced
1/2 lb. (about 7 slices) deli Roast Beef
1 can (10.5 oz.) Cream of Celery Soup, unconstituted
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese

I will give a taste review later.

Lisa S.
on 8/20/12 7:18 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
The family loved it!! I sprinkled a little extra cheese on top once it finished baking. I ate about 1/3c. It was yummy!!! Gotta give props to Eggface!!!

reneemosley
on 8/20/12 7:57 pm - WA
VSG on 05/21/12
Every one of Eggfaces recipes I've made have been delicious! I tried her low carb pancakes this weekend. Yuuuum.  

Band 5/2006          Revision to VSG 5/2012

Eggface
on 8/21/12 10:47 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Awww thanks to both of you so glad they were enjoyed and thank you for the kind shout out!

~Michelle "Shelly"

P.S. For those wondering why I leave the nut stats to you.. I do figure them out for me but do not post them because... if you use a different fat content meat or cheese (I use full fat mostly) or protein powder or particular brand product, etc. the #'s can swing... plus how many servings a say 4 month post-op gets out of a recipe versus a 4 year and so on... so I leave the math on your version to you so not to mislead in anyway. They all pass my high protein, low carb, moderate fat test :)

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Lisa S.
on 8/22/12 8:40 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
I am going to try alot of your recipes this month since I am now 6 wks post op. The chili relleno with chicken was last night...yum yum. Maybe I should write a blog...like julie & juliet. LOL. Seriously...I love all your recipes. I was looking for almond flour to make the protein donuts for the kids. I used to live in Hemet. We may move back. If so...we will have to get together for the Farmer's Market!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views