6-weeks post-OP today...pics

danzeppelin
on 9/26/12 2:04 pm, edited 9/26/12 2:22 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
Today is my six-week surgiversary...been kind of a rough day. Think I'm coming down with something..fever, weak...couldn't come close to my water goal today. Just turned my stomach. Crystal light, tea, nothing works
Anyway...there have been many NSV's! I've dropped like fifty some odd pounds! Lost about ten pounds pre-OP. Dropped four pants sizes. I was in a size forty jeans, tried on some 33's the other day and they fit....good! My shoes are too big, my wedding ring fell off, and my clothes are too big for me....but I'm kinda digging getting new ones. The wife treats me like her Ken doll....or some kinda doll...
She just wants me for my body..."
Been stuck in a stall, but the inches are dropping off. I feel great... I mean, besides today...
I hope everyone is enjoying the ride on their journey. No way I could have gotten to this point without my sleeve... I just thank my surgeon, Dr Nagy, with all my heart. He was, and is, just awesome !
I added some pics to my profile, before and now, but I can't figure out how to put em on here...so

Shagdoll
on 9/26/12 2:09 pm
Geezuz those are some major NSV's!!! Way to go!!! Love the Ken doll NSV, lol!! Keep rockin' that sleeve; you are doing freaking awesome!!!
Fantastic SV too!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

danzeppelin
on 9/26/12 2:27 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
SV... ! Yeah, it is that!! LOL

Jack_Fabulous
on 9/26/12 2:16 pm - VA
VSG on 02/16/12
Congrats! Those are great NSV! I remember the first time I could go into a normal store to buy clothes was a very wierd feeling...just to think I could have anything in the store I wanted. 

danzeppelin
on 9/26/12 2:29 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
It is really cool Jack! Never liked shopping before...well...still don't...much

Feystorm
on 9/26/12 2:32 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
Awesome NSVs! Keep on rocking that sleeve.

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Sasny
on 9/26/12 3:13 pm
VSG on 03/20/12
 Great NSVs!  To post pics open this website in two separate browsers.  In one, go to your profile and open a pic.  In the other start a message.  Then just drag a drop the pic from your profile into the message.  This works for me on my pc but not my husbands Mac.  

danzeppelin
on 9/26/12 11:39 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
I can't get it to work on this Mac either... Maybe I'll try the Dell when I get home....thank you for telling me how to do it...sounds easy, but I've been known to turn these computers into toaster ovens in the past....(not allowed to touch the wifes computer anymore)

toniosmom
on 9/26/12 8:08 pm
Hello, my sleeve-brother!  I was sleeved the same day and you are far ahead of me in the pounds lost department.  You are doing fantastic!!!  Congratulations and enjoy the attention.   

danzeppelin
on 9/26/12 11:51 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
Hey sleeve sister! Thank you. We rockin it! I think it just has to do with my job why I've lost so quickly...I've got such an active job it's ridiculous. I actually need to figure out how to put "work" into my fitness pal as a workout, because my job is an eight-nine hour workout... I have no clue how many calories I burn in a day. I walk/run between three and five miles a day, load and unload trucks, push motorcycles, quads...very physical.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views