A few NSV's

CindyGuice
on 11/2/12 6:00 am - GA
Revision on 02/13/12

I have really buckled down this week and made sure I was on the right track to get this last 15 off and let me tell ya... it feels GREAT! (with some encouraging words and guidance from some great OH members! thank you, thank you, thank you!!)

NSV #1: I was getting dressed a little while ago to go downtown with the hubby and daughter tonight and I have a pair of jeans a friend gave me a while back that are a 6. Well every now and then I will put them on the see how they look and let me tell you, it hasn't been pretty BUT today... they fit and look awesome!

NSV #2: I went to Target today looking for a shirt to wear tonight. Took in the dressing room a XL, L and M. Guess which one I bought..??.. The Medium! Wooo Hooo!!

NSV #3: I have a ring that I like to wear that when I bought it, I had it sized to an 8 1/2 and it was even tight then, ya know where it leave those awful indentions on your finger, well I put it on and the dang thing fell right off! I mean it won't stay on at all! Taking it to the jewelers to get it resized... SMALLER!!

OH and a lady at Target today was telling another shopper where something was and she said "on the aisle behind that skinny girl in the grey jacket" I turned and looked because I am nosey like that...AND I was the girl in the grey jacket! I was called skinny by a stranger! I could have kissed her right on the cheek in public!!!! but I refrained!

Happy weekend everyone! I'm off shopping with the family, unfortunately its for my daughter's bedroom furniture and not clothes :(

MuttLover
on 11/2/12 6:03 am
VSG on 11/14/12

Congrats on your great success!  And also on your amazing restraint for not kissing a stranger in public.  I'm concerned the food in jail might not be tailored for your sleeve!  LOL!

Best wishes as you continue!

kristen D.
on 11/2/12 6:34 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12

aw how exciting!!! those are amazing NSVs!!!

Laci M.
on 11/2/12 7:08 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Oooh, I would have hugged the Target lady!!  

Congrats on your success!!  I, too, am buying shirts 2 or 3 sizes smaller (depending on the make of the shirt) and 1 or 2 sizes smaller in pants and skirts!!  

Cwuddy
on 11/2/12 9:09 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 08/28/12

Congrats!! Those are AWESOME NSV's..you made me smile!! 

Vicky - SW = 299   CW = 138

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views