NSVs and Paleo Bread?

econtiff
on 12/6/12 7:23 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12

Great things are happening! So today I was at BJs (wholesale club) and walked by some jeans. I have been looking for another pair so I saw some cute ones and just picked up a size 8 and decided to go home and try them on. Yep, those bad boys look awesome! Single digits. I mean I have been kinda saying I'm an 8/10 but when you can just pick up an 8, oh yes. hehe.

Then, last night I went to an improv class. I haven't acted (except while playing Cranium) in 14 years. I was a drama nerd in high school, all outgoing and cute, you know? Well, last night went great. I wasn't the fat one in the room and I took chances. It was great.

Also, I helped my friend yesterday by pretending to be a robber before I went to the gym. He works at a bank and they were doing training so he had me walk in, wearing my bright work out clothes, hand someone a note and walk out. The note said my name, height and weight. They guessed I weighed between 120-130. I weigh 147. I love them. haha. I guess this is pivotal because I'm paranoid about looking like I used to be fat.

Ok, enough happy stuff. Does anyone use Paleo bread? I know I can't eat a whole sandwich but I have been thinking lately how nice it'd be to bit into a well made sandwich with lettuce and tomato and cheese and meat. lol. I'm curious about Paleo bread. It's expensive but it might be a good occasional treat. :)

MuttLover
on 12/6/12 7:44 am
VSG on 11/14/12

There's another post earlier today about paleo bread -- I checked the shipping and it's almost $14 for shipping one loaf!  They have a flat rate of $6 for more than 6 loaves -- I don't know if it's available in retail stores.  So if you can find it and try it, please report!

Starting weight: 260; Surgery Weight: 250; Month 1: -15.6; Month 2: -11.8; Month 3: -11.4;  Month 4: -7.4  Month 5: -8.6; Month 6: -3; Month 7 -3.8; Month 8 -7; Month 9: stall; Month 10: -4.4; Month 11: - 2.6; Month 12:-3.4

econtiff
on 12/6/12 8:28 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12

Oh wow! That is really high shipping! Native Sun carries Paleo Bread. Check the map on the website.

I also have a local store called Grass Roots that carries it.

louisamay
on 12/6/12 9:57 am
VSG on 04/27/12

I know nuthin' bout the bread but OMG single digits!!!!!!!!!!!

You're rockin!!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

econtiff
on 12/6/12 10:04 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12

You are too! Look how close we both are! :)

bill B.
on 12/6/12 12:02 pm - NC
VSG on 12/13/12
Great job on your success!!
I have 2 stores close enough to me that carry Paleo Bread, I just looked it up. I might have to try it, when I get out far enough. Let us know if you try it and what you think.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 182 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 452 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 477 views