Last mini goal met!!!!

grayC
on 5/10/14 1:52 am
VSG on 05/01/13

LOL!!

I shoved her into one of my sons football jerseys for Halloween..

She was NOT. Happy...but looked soo cute!!

Cinthysline
on 5/10/14 1:10 am

Way to go!  I finally hit 199 this morning.  Finally under 200 for the first time in many many years.  So happy.

Surgery date 03/05/14

grayC
on 5/10/14 1:51 am
VSG on 05/01/13

Congratulations on ONEderland!!!!!

Spencerella
on 5/10/14 1:05 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

That's such great news!  Congrats !

I'm a Newfoundlander too - but not the dog kind of Newf ;).  Love the breed, remember them from my childhood there as true working dogs, as well as 'magnets' lying at the front doors of local businesses. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

grayC
on 5/10/14 1:50 am
VSG on 05/01/13

My hubby and I want to visit Newfoundland so bad..one day!

beautiful country and people..how could they not be, creating the breed of Newfies!

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/14 1:29 am

Awesome!

You truly are a big old working dog person, aren't you? A GP and a Newfie! Awesome. Lot's of dog to feed, huh? I have a friend who breeds Newfies. They are a breed I could certainly embrace!

grayC
on 5/10/14 1:48 am
VSG on 05/01/13

Bella my G.P was what I called a protector puppy thru and thru..

if she didn't know you, don't even approach her "puppies" my boys

and even me..and there were also ppl in the neighborhood that she would go after

We always always trusted her judgement..but she was breed standard with an aloof air about her..

she'd make her rounds at nite checking the kids and settle in her spot..and laid during the day away from the family kinda looking in on us but away from us..if that makes sense..I miss her everyday..

whereas Sadie my Newf is much more gentle and I've only seen her go into protection mode a couple times..however if the kids are in the pool she paces and howls and cries...the water rescue DNA is SOOO apparent when by water, that I was at some jetties by the beach and men were fishing off of them, and she was pulling and going nuts..she "needed" to save them...And she would be in heaven if she could sit on my lap everyday..she has to settle for sitting on my feet!

Nmmsg
on 5/10/14 2:00 am
VSG on 07/09/13

Kicking ass and taking names- go, go go!

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

grayC
on 5/10/14 3:08 am
VSG on 05/01/13

Thanks!

jameas
on 5/10/14 2:24 am

i am ready for forward

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question