This was the best decision I have ever made-corrected post

NurseJackie
on 11/5/14 10:12 am, edited 11/5/14 10:16 am
VSG on 07/10/14

For all of those who are questioning having this surgery.... DON'T!  It was the best thing I have ever done.  I am 4 months post op and down 64lbs.  I feel amazing and look amazing.  I still have another 50 or more lbs to go.  The pre op diet is the worst, but every stage after was easy and really had me learn the proper way to eat.  The head hunger was the worst, but again if you want this you will be able to control it.  I am so happy!  I am losing hair, but nothing too noticeable.  It is more scary that it comes out the way it does.  Not many people know that I had this surgery so I just had to share on here.  I am loving life and my husband even called me the energizer bunny.  I am just now realizing how much energy I do have now.  Thank you for listening and good luck! 

VSG on July 10th, 2014

PrayMore
on 11/5/14 11:04 am

That's amazing, NurseJackie! Congrats! I'm glad you shared. I just got my VSG surgery date today! It's Dec. 2. I have a friend who is mid-way through her pre-op diet and we were thinking that it must the worst part! Glad to hear how happy you are! Very hopeful! Can't wait!!

5'6", VSG on Dec. 2

Luvmygs
on 11/5/14 11:42 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

Jackie, thank you so much for this post. My surgery is Dec 4th and I'm very EXCITED and ready. I love to read success stories like yours. May you continue to have a good journey. Christine

Tracy D.
on 11/6/14 12:01 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

You are doing a great job, Jackie!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views