Haven't lost weight in 3 days aftee two week post op?

Simone13
on 7/30/15 4:53 pm

It will be 2 weeks Saturday since I had by VSG.  I lost 13 pounds so far but haven't lost any weight in 3 days.  I did try some different protien shakes that was high in carbs and 26 sugars but 30 grams of protein per bottle.  I immediately stopped after drinking 2 of them.  I'm back in my EAS low carb, low sugar protein drinks and my Isopure protein drinks.  I also think I need to get the scale out of the house.  I'm eating according to the what my doctor said and it's going great.  But I'm bummed about no weight loss for thes past 3 days.

E_Saenz
on 7/30/15 6:53 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

Don't worry keep your diet make sure you are getting your protine and water they are the most important for your weight loss 13# in 2 weeks is great don't worry just make sure you avoid sugar at all cost.

Elia Maria Saenz

Simone13
on 7/30/15 6:56 pm

Okay will do!!!  Gotta work on the water a little bit more.  Thank you so much!  It's way to early to get discouraged!

gwen41539
on 7/30/15 7:30 pm - kimper, KY

Your weighing too often its driving you nuts lol im just a lil over 2 weeks post op too and i weigh when i go to the Dr or by a Dr office i focus on my plan and dont worry if you do your part the scale.will move :) 

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

Simone13
on 7/30/15 7:42 pm

You're exactly right!!  I'm to focused on the scale.  It will be removed from my home tomorrow!!  Once a week is the better way to go because I seem to be hopping on the scale every morning expecting a weight loss.  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views