I am so proud of y'all

Valerie G.
on 9/21/17 3:31 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

I remember when this forum started, and VSG was just getting respect from the insurance companies. It wasn't a very active forum yet, but there were several people who had a lot of questions, but not many to answer them. That's why you'll see me and a couple more DSers out here, because we were able to speak to those questions with many years experience with our own sleeves.

Now you are so active and supportive with all kinds of sharing, and I love it! This forum is much more active than the yawn-worthy DS forum anymore, so I love to follow you, too. (The DSers moved to FB after a mutiny several years ago).

Anyway, I wanted to give y'all a shout out, and congratulate you on the success of the VSG forum. Well done!

XOXO

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

missc_26
on 9/21/17 11:42 pm
VSG on 10/03/16

Yeah I agree, there are so many supportive, informative people on this forum. It has really helped me to know there was a community of people sharing their experiences and cheering me on thru my journey. I continue to come back and hope to add value myself.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/22/17 3:50 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thanks Valerie! We appreciate your advice!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views