Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 9/22/17

Cathy H.
on 9/22/17 8:54 pm, edited 9/22/17 1:55 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Didn't sleep last night despite sleeping pills, and having a rough day...hell, a rough week for that matter. Can't seem to get my head in the right place and feeling out of sorts and totally unmotivated. Hasn't affected my eating, but pretty much everything else. Sucks, too, cuz I have a party to go to tomorrow afternoon and I am so not in the mood, midterm exam and a midterm paper to finish by midnight Sunday! Bleh... Finally got a few hours sleep this evening, so had my first meal at 5am and my second one at 8:30pm lol

QOTD: I have 4 people I consider my BFFs...two I've known for 25+ years live within an hour of me, and we make a point of getting together every month if we can. We also chat on Messenger nearly every day. The three of us have now all had WLS, so it's a great support system. One other lives in Minnesota and we try to talk when we can, the last is an expat living in Ecuador. One of my bucket list items is to get to go down and visit him in the next couple of years, but we have 3 hour long Skype calls every couple of months.

M1: Swirls cheese sticks, turkey sausage snack sticks, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

M2: Cheddar cheese slices and zucchini slices, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

Water not so good because of weird hours, vites on track

E: Being awake

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

CC C.
on 9/23/17 5:44 am

Hope you get some good sleep soon. That's miserable!

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/17 6:28 am
VSG on 12/28/16

A day late. A trend for me, it seems. Worked during the day and Went to a friends house for dinner. Hard eating day for me. I was sorely lacking motivation. I also had a friend in town earlier in the week and had a glass of wine with him.

B: 2 eggs

L: Panera 'pick 2' size Asian salad with chicken

D: chicken Marsala and 1 piece eggplant rollatini.

S: 1 oz bag of chips. No I am not proud of that. Just including it for accountability.

Most Active