Robins AFB

*texasblueyes*
on 9/8/05 5:18 am
Hi All, My husband has gotten orders to Robins AFB. I was hoping that I could get some info about the area. Are there any OH members who can give me some info on surgeons in the area for follow up care? I noticed on the Website for Robins, that they only have a medical clinic and I did not see Surgery as one of the specialties. I am also hoping to get some info about housing and what not, we are thinking of buying when we get there, but would like some info if possible. Thanks for all your help guys.... Beth
biloximom2001
on 11/9/05 11:03 am - Biloxi, MS
Hi Beth, Look up Mary Kirk, she should be located in Warner Robins GA. Here is the link to her profile and you can email her from there. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=k1106922818 She had her surgery here at Keesler, but she lives in that area and probably knows of a doctor there to see for follow up visits. And to add to it, she is a real estate agent, so she should be able to help you out in the housing area also. I wish that we would get orders to Robins, I am originally from GA and would love to move back. Best of luck, Rhonda 240/131/125
Most Active
Recent Topics
Married during AIT?
airberg2b · 0 replies · 593 views
little rock AFB PCM
elromine · 1 replies · 370 views
hi
RJOLLY1967 · 2 replies · 394 views