what do you order from Subway?

Hilary P.
on 5/17/11 4:10 am - Decatur, AL
 I normally order a salad from there but i've been craving a sub of some sort. What are your options when ordering? 

Thanks!!!
Kim S.
on 5/17/11 5:07 am - Helena, AL
I usually do a 6 in whole wheat cold cut combo-no cheese toasted with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, jalapenos, banana peppers, bell pepper and onion...with spicy mustard.  Yum.

Or, I've also gotten the flat bread sandwich (same filling).....not all of them have the flat bread though........

Hilary P.
on 5/17/11 11:33 pm - Decatur, AL
 that sounds awesome minus the cucumbers! LOL!! Thanks!! We have flatbreads at ours ive just never tried it. 
Leslie M.
on 5/17/11 8:55 am - AL
I always get the turkey with provolone and lots of veggies.  I ask for the round kid's bun as it has less carbs.....I think!...and get it toasted.

Leslie
Hilary P.
on 5/17/11 11:32 pm - Decatur, AL
 our subway doesnt carry the round bun anymore. they just do a 3" regular bread. Calling it a "mini sub"  i just wanted to make sure it was OK to eat sometimes bc ive REALLY been craving it!

thanks!!! 
Kim S.
on 5/17/11 11:45 pm - Helena, AL
Hilary--try to let go of that diet mentality.  EVERYTHING is okay to eat....take away the "sin" stigma and nothing seems as tempting.  Allow yourself to have whatever you want in moderation, and I promise you'll be okay. 

When you overdo it, spend more time on the elliptical.  You can do this!  I am so proud of you--now go get a yummy 6 in sub!!

Kim

Most Active