7 years

Miss Mary
on 8/11/11 11:06 am - Huntsville, AL

Seven years ago. Where has all the time gone. Well the old saying is true. TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN. Went to my surgeon (Dr. Forman) last week. Got a good report. He's not happy with my weight. But I am. I weigh right around 140. He wants me to get down to 120. Hey, I'm 62 years old (don't tell anyone. it's a secret) and I need a little fat to fill in the wrinkles.
I feel good. Can eat anything without any problems. I'm tired a lot but that has nothing to do with the gastric bypass. I'm enjoying my second childhood a lot better than I enjoyed my first.
I think having my surgery was the best decision I ever made. Love to everyone. Miss Mary

Leslie M.
on 8/11/11 11:35 am - AL
Congrats to you!  It is wonderful to see people that many years out that still have great things to say about WLS!
Absolutely amazing!

and by the way.....I think 140 is an EXCELLENT weight!

Leslie
Louise A.
on 8/11/11 1:33 pm - Anniston, AL
Congratulations Miss Mary.  You have done a wonderful job.  Keep it up.  A little fluff looks better on us older chicks so I am like you not going to worry about it.  Looking forward to seeing you and that gorgeous family in February.
ShirleyG
on 8/11/11 9:00 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Hey Miss Mary
YOU got that 7 year itch yet :)  CONGRATS , i am at 8 and all is good ,,,Second childhood is the best isnt it ?
Hugs and wishing you a joy filled day
Shirl
Kim S.
on 8/12/11 5:00 am - Helena, AL
You.  Are.  Awesome!!

120???  That seems low!  You are perfect where you are!  Keep up the great work.

Miss you!

Kim

Elle Felts
on 8/13/11 11:19 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL

Way to go Aunt Mary.  You GO girl!!!!  I am so proud of you and for you.  Keep up the awesome job.  You will ALWAYS be an inspiration to me.

Most Active