HELP US NAME OUR NEW DOG!!!

KIM J.
on 6/4/06 8:11 am - Brownstown, MI
I like kaycee......
ajpolanco
on 6/4/06 8:14 am - Salem, OR

Aww!!! How about Flaca or Flaquita, which means "thin" in spanish. Lots of Love for all of you!

Hugs And Kisses from Amanda in Salem, Oregon   Kiss With Pigtails 

pam-n-TX
on 6/4/06 8:27 am - Diboll, TX

Here are just a few of my pets names... 1. Sophie 2. Sasha 3. Tootles 4. Maddie Sue 5. Greta

Congrats on your new baby.. I love animals so we have a whole herd.. 4 dogs and 7 cats, 5 pygmy gpats and some chickens.. Oh yeah... and 3 kids..lol..

"Life is not holding a good hand; Life is playing a poor hand well."

Nicole0216
on 6/4/06 8:27 am - Lancaster, PA
how about Lola
cheryl D.
on 6/4/06 9:21 am - bellingham, WA
Don't ask me what to name your new baby cause my grandson names ours.  We have 2 dogs Smokey and Jenny, 3 cats Batman, Queen Fuzzy, and Shadow.  7 goats Oreo, GT, Billy, Pinky, Stinky, Floppsy, and Moppsy and sometime this month we will be getting 2 tux kittens.  Oh yes 2 calves named sundance and cassidy.  And lest I forget 2 ****ateals named Princess and Spike who talk up a storm.All we need now is a horse. So says my grandson.  Any animals that need saving my grandson wants so we get the problem fur  and feathered babys. Higher vet bills than if we got healthy ones to start with.
KATHY B.
on 6/4/06 10:44 pm - Convoy, OH
hi angel, great news! i was so sad for you when you had to give up bruiser or buster. so this is wonderful. i don't know what to name her, i  Walking Dog always have to be with the dog a little to see how they act and get along. good luck, she's adorable!! my dog has really sad eyes too. i hope it doesn't mean they are sad. i just have to say, i love your new pic. you look great !!! hugs to ya. let me know how it all goes, ok? hugs--kath b. Dog 12 Road Trip Roll Over the trip home and all the joy's of a new dog.

Kathy_SIGGY.gif

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/06 12:05 am - Cleveland, OH

The bulldog we had to give up was named Bruno, our boxer/pitbull is named buster and he's not going ANYWHERE

I think we're going to have good luck with this little girl. She is VERY affectionate and has a very loving personality. We can't wait for Saturday to get here so we can bring our little darling home!!!

Have a wonderful day!!! 

Cynthia T.
on 6/4/06 9:09 am - IN, CO
We just got a pup my 5 year old named ANNA. (said with with a sorta snotty accent)  It suits.  She RUNS my other two male dogs (Carl and Nick)
262/209/less than 180

I'm 5'7, and 2 revision surgeries, and am a turtle.
So all in all I rock.

HOW CAN YOUR SELF IMAGE BE LOW IF YOU ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD?

Patricia Sbr
on 6/4/06 9:10 am - Canton, NY
Dulcie, which means soft and sweet.  Or Shiloh, as in the battle of, with a pun on the Shi part... BTW, does she already have a name?

Pat     
311/304/208.4/179/139??   high/surg. date/current/surg.'s goal/my goal
Politics is for the grievances; poetry is for the grief.--Robert Frost 

Gail O.
on 6/4/06 9:24 am - indianapolis, IN
Hi AngelPaws, I think she looks like a Starr, her eyes got me!!! I could see me calling her that. I have a ****er named Clark Gable, his mom is Cher and his father is Bob Hope !!! So we kinda kept the the hollywood names goinging. But when I 1st seen your new familly member  "Starr" instantly came to mind.

Believe ! Each and Every Day.
301 pounds lost since RNY 10/26/06 

Visit me @ www.MySpace.com/gail7616

Most Active